Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

Registration date : 2009-05-09

How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) Empty
PostSubject: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 3:30 am

Hope you liek it!!!! ><
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 110
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 210
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 310
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 410
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 510
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 610
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 810
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 910
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1110
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1210
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1310
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1410
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1510
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1610
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) 1710

Rate it!! =DD

I reallly hope you like this cause I spent quite a long time working on it....
Back to top Go down
Tcgirl24
Sidekick
Sidekick
Tcgirl24

Registration date : 2008-10-04

How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 4:40 pm

Ohh that's cool!
=]
I'll try that later and post the result!
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 5:43 pm

Uh...
Cool?
It doesnt look realistic...
Let me see your picture and ill make it better
Back to top Go down
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 9:32 pm

auggggg yah I messed up on the left eye. Youre suppose to blur the eyeshadow to blend it in. I forgot to add a new layer so I couldnt blend it in.... and well.... Youre suppose to do the curves towards the beginning... not the end.... forgot that also... I havent dont these in a while... sorry!
I dunno what went wrong with the highlights. But my facebook profile pic looks so much more nature. Ill show you guys. :]
How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) Fb_pro10

The blush is really messed and obvious..... that because I was working in the dark and I made it a little to unnatural...
Back to top Go down
Tcgirl24
Sidekick
Sidekick
Tcgirl24

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 5:32 pm

^
l
l
l

That looks real. BTW, if you want the hair to look better, use the air brush.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 6:14 pm

Well photoshop is much better suited for editing, but nice try. You really used PDN to your advantage, considering it is pretty limited.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 2:42 pm

Seriously, I'm not a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)   How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Edit Your Photos and Make Yourself Look Cool (Applying Make Up on PDN)
Page 1 of 1