Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Forum Has Failed Me Again

Go down 
+18
Shadow Sora
Hellopayton
Catflap60
Bronze
Kool Kat
Triton
twisted.cane
.Kira
Sjb
BabyCP
magicNASRI
Linky
Bandit
AlterBlade
HeyI'mPayton
Bam
KingdomDarkII
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

Registration date : 2009-05-09

This Forum Has Failed Me Again Empty
PostSubject: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 12:14 am

Its not the same anymore. Its still a forum. But without everyone who made it awesome.

Egaro was right.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 12:19 am

Egaro hates this forum and wishes to see it's destruction.

But, yeah. The forum is as good as the best members active.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 12:20 am

First off, Egaro was right? He left like what, a year ago? Second, you said that this forum has failed you again, have you ever thought that possibly, you have failed the forum, "yet again". Well, goodbye, have a nice life.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
HeyI'mPayton
Wanderer
Wanderer
HeyI'mPayton

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 12:29 am

KingdomDarkII wrote:
Egaro hates this forum and wishes to see it's destruction.

LOL

But yeah, without users like Waddle, CC'eh, Kant Sbell and that Pizza guy around, this place is pretty much the next Club Penguin Cheats. And no, that's not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 12:37 am

I can see some hope in this forum, but we may never know...
Back to top Go down
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 1:04 am

Egaro DOES hope to see this forum getting destroyed. He said this place is a hellhole........ He was right. It might not be one right now. But I can see it turning into one....

@Bam: No. But theres no point in arguing. If you wanna be right, fine. I failed this forum.
But I just think that this forums sucks now. Its all so fake. There are no real friends anymore. Everyone is like a stranger. The old forum used to be like a family. Now its all falling apart. Its different. And it'll never be the way it was unless the old people come back and the everyone actually go back to the way we act when I first joined this forum.

And if you arent gonna say anything good, then you might as well Shushup since I already said, if you wanna be right, there you go.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 8:35 am

I cant make up your mind for you, but I know its not the same without the older users, but you just have to give the new ones a chance. Well anyway, have a nice life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 8:36 am

Oh yeah, I forgot...
WHERE'S ARGIE?! :P
This forum isn't failing. >_>
~Maarvii
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 9:30 am

PurpleKiwiPaint.NET wrote:
Egaro DOES hope to see this forum getting destroyed. He said this place is a hellhole........ He was right. It might not be one right now. But I can see it turning into one....

@Bam: No. But theres no point in arguing. If you wanna be right, fine. I failed this forum.
But I just think that this forums sucks now. Its all so fake. There are no real friends anymore. Everyone is like a stranger. The old forum used to be like a family. Now its all falling apart. Its different. And it'll never be the way it was unless the old people come back and the everyone actually go back to the way we act when I first joined this forum.

And if you arent gonna say anything good, then you might as well Shushup since I already said, if you wanna be right, there you go.

People aren't going to stay here forever. Once you get older you would probably quit. You would also realize if something is worse than you thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 10:34 am

Wait......

Someone realy cares that much to compare a kids club penguin forum, FOR children, to a helhole?
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 10:35 am

Well, bye, hope you can check in some times!

~LInky
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 1:32 pm

This forum has 2 chapters.
1st chapter, was Egaro, Waddle, Kant Sbell, etc etc...
The 2nd chapter is now Linky, babyCP, Bam, and others.

Don't argue.
Bye, Wasabi.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 1:36 pm

But I just think that this forums sucks now. Its all so fake. There are no real friends anymore. Everyone is like a stranger. The old forum used to be like a family. Now its all falling apart.
So I'm a stranger to you, KW? Okay. Well if you think the forum sucks then just leave and stop posting back. You came back like what? 2 months ago or something? What was the point. CPP still has another chance, you'll just need to be patient. But seeing as you want to say it's "falling apart" then go ahead and leave now.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 1:47 pm

I totally agree with what Bam and BCP are saying.
Well, bye, have a good life. This Forum Has Failed Me Again 959598

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
.Kira
Drifter
Drifter
.Kira

Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 4:56 pm

Have a nice life. I never really liked this forum when I join two years ago. I was annnoying when everyone teamed up and made cliques. I liked the forum the way it is now. Everyone is divided. That way we're all equal to one another. This Egaro, I started posting when he was moderator but, I could tell that he was really trying o do his part to keep this forum alive. What happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

Lily wrote:
Have a nice life. I never really liked this forum when I join two years ago. I was annnoying when everyone teamed up and made cliques. I liked the forum the way it is now. Everyone is divided. That way we're all equal to one another. This Egaro, I started posting when he was moderator but, I could tell that he was really trying o do his part to keep this forum alive. What happened to him?
He left a while ago.
I don't remember why he left? This Forum Has Failed Me Again 927440

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 8:25 pm

Everyone depended on him for everything and it was too much for him. Thats what he said the last time(yesterday :P) I asked him.

But when he left. He said that one reason was because everyone was being his friends just because he was so loved in CPP. He didnt know who his real friends were... and something else around the topic of he needs to get a life and stop going on CPP.

Well..... Oggy, if you said CPP is like 2 chapters... I guess it made sense to me. I was part of chapter 1. And I quit during the change of chapters. I came back at a whole new different one. Im not used to it and its just not the way it is anymore. It probably seemed worse to me just because I am from another time. Its probably the same. So..... that explains it.

And to BabyCP, youve always been one of those people I find really fun. When I came back, I looked at the list of people who were on for the last 99 hours and the only one I thought I would get along with really well was you and Smileygurl. Just because I think we have been such great friends before. Thats just what I wanted to say and.... congratz on becoming a mod! :] That reminds me, I told Egaro about you being a moderator and his immediately reaction was "WHAT?! BabyCP became a mod?! Ok What else happened to CPP?! :O"
Nothing against you... just.... idk I found that a funny fact... xD
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 8:48 pm

Err you're still here...?
Back to top Go down
HeyI'mPayton
Wanderer
Wanderer
HeyI'mPayton

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 8:51 pm

Purple Kiwi you weren't even here when the site was considered good.
Back to top Go down
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 3:46 am

I was.
I came from Penguin Club. I didnt post much back then but I was there.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 4:34 am

Everyone depended on him for everything and it was too much for him. Thats what he said the last time(yesterday :P) I asked him.

But when he left. He said that one reason was because everyone was being his friends just because he was so loved in CPP. He didnt know who his real friends were... and something else around the topic of he needs to get a life and stop going on CPP.

Well..... Oggy, if you said CPP is like 2 chapters... I guess it made sense to me. I was part of chapter 1. And I quit during the change of chapters. I came back at a whole new different one. Im not used to it and its just not the way it is anymore. It probably seemed worse to me just because I am from another time. Its probably the same. So..... that explains it.

And to BabyCP, youve always been one of those people I find really fun. When I came back, I looked at the list of people who were on for the last 99 hours and the only one I thought I would get along with really well was you and Smileygurl. Just because I think we have been such great friends before. Thats just what I wanted to say and.... congratz on becoming a mod! :] That reminds me, I told Egaro about you being a moderator and his immediately reaction was "WHAT?! BabyCP became a mod?! Ok What else happened to CPP?! :O"
Nothing against you... just.... idk I found that a funny fact... xD

Well, Wasabi, why don't you try and get used to the new chapter of the forum like me and other users have.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 9:00 am

Oggy wrote:
This forum has 2 chapters.
1st chapter, was Egaro, Waddle, Kant Sbell, etc etc...
The 2nd chapter is now Linky, babyCP, Bam, and others.

Don't argue.
Bye, Wasabi.

Really? I was around the same time as all of the people in your first chapter. I just wasnt made a mod.

~Bam

EDIT: And you cant just say dont argue and expect other to just listen to you, thats like saying no offence and then calling someone and ugly fat monkey.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 10:09 am

Please visit when you get bored again, but don't make any more of these threads on how much we fail you cause we don't really care and the past 20 users that have left said the same thing.

Kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 10:17 am

Things change.
Get used to it.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 12:53 pm

Well to be honest, KW. I don't really care about Egaro. Although, I was shocked when he left CPP. ;O

Well anyways, bye.
@Oggy, the chapter thing is a stupid idea. I joined long time ago. And no. Not in November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Forum Has Failed Me Again   This Forum Has Failed Me Again Empty

Back to top Go down

This Forum Has Failed Me Again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next