Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GH3 Hints

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints EmptyApril 7th 2008, 2:45 pm

Well if you play guitar hero 3 and are having trouble, here are some helpful hints i use, to beat the whole game, on every level.

Whenever you experience a long pattern of notes, if you havent allready figured out, strum up and down in a continuous beat, instead of strumming down, it is much easier and a lot less painful.

If you are having trouble figuring out when to do hammer-ons and pull-offs, they are usually only in hard and expert, in medium i think the only time i have experienced a long hammer on was 4 notes on raining blood one time.
And if you only think hammer-ons and pull-offs are for 3-4 notes, your wrong, they can be as long as anything and continuous until it changes beat. ;)

On TTFAF on expert, the intro is said to be the hardest part, but i think its the easiest. Just hammer-on and pull-off simutaniously by strumming once, take your strum hand up to the buttons blue and orange and keep doing that, but you have to be quick to strum if you mess up the beat. (BE CAREFUL: YOU HAVE TO KEEP TAPPING GREEN IN ORDER TO PULL THIS OFF)

On Guitar Battles: Every note is not important, you can be lazy on the riffs, and whenever a battle power string of notes comes up, you will be ready because your hands will not wear. On Slash on expert: there is a riff where you have to do a bunch of notes in a row, if you only hit half the notes, you wont lose much power(green, yellow,red, fail, etc.)

Those are a few helpful hints, if you have something to add, please comment and post.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints EmptyApril 7th 2008, 5:04 pm

Pretty nice guide!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-01-26

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints EmptyApril 7th 2008, 5:06 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints EmptyApril 7th 2008, 5:55 pm

Cool! Nice Guide!
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints EmptyApril 7th 2008, 6:20 pm

Very informative. I strangely due everything you suggest. For me Expert isn't really that hard. Although, I always get a bad percentage on Through The Fire and Flames.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints EmptyApril 9th 2008, 2:35 am

Thanks for the comments everyone. Also Robo, its not hard if you are good at real guitar, your just pressing buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GH3 Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 Hints   GH3 Hints Empty

Back to top Go down

GH3 Hints
Page 1 of 1