Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Decide! ;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

You Decide! ;D Empty
PostSubject: You Decide! ;D   You Decide! ;D EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 6:21 pm

There's a new post on the blog:
Billybob wrote:
You Decide (& Sneak Peek)!
Hello Agents!

You guys are doing a great job keeping the island safe. You've been asking about Mission 11 and I can tell you the team's working hard to make it really exciting. Since it's being developed right now, we were actually hoping that you'd be able to help us decide on some stuff that'll go into the Mission!!

Check out these glasses... Would you help us decide which pair you'd like to be able to earn in Mission 11? You've got 3 options - Just click on number that matches the pair you like best!!

Also... The team's busy working on something kinda secret and we wanted to give you a sneak peek of someone who's gonna be helping Agents in the future... We'll have more info on this coming in December.

Let us know what you think!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
There's no images. :P
Just go vote for yourself! I like the middle choice, it looks futuristic, either way, it's gonna win. ;D
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

You Decide! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Decide! ;D   You Decide! ;D EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 6:28 pm

This whole series of that bear needs to come to an end. It has been going on for years now. I still believe that the old missions from 2006 are the most fun. I still remember when the sled test mission came out.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

You Decide! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Decide! ;D   You Decide! ;D EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 6:30 pm

Thanks for the update!

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

You Decide! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Decide! ;D   You Decide! ;D EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 9:45 pm

Chao wrote:
This whole series of that bear needs to come to an end. It has been going on for years now. I still believe that the old missions from 2006 are the most fun. I still remember when the sled test mission came out.

I agree, earlier missions were so much fun. This bear stuff is getting wayyyy old. I was hoping last mission would be the end.. But i was wrong..
Sled Test Fail I called it. :D
Haha.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

You Decide! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Decide! ;D   You Decide! ;D EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 6:04 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!
I just emailed them about this like 2-3 days ago... You Decide! ;D 361739
That's freaky!
They haven't emailed me back yet. You Decide! ;D 866836

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Decide! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Decide! ;D   You Decide! ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

You Decide! ;D
Page 1 of 1