Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recovering From Surgery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Recovering From Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Recovering From Surgery   Recovering From Surgery EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 3:19 pm

Hi Everyone First Off I Wanna Say The Surgery I Had Was A Scuess There Was Only 1 Screw During Surgery That Surgery Was Suppost To Be A Hour Long Well It Turned In To A 6 Hour Long Surgery But Yeah Im Feeling Okay I Stayed Thee Overnight On Tuesday I Got Home Late Last Night Just About At 8:00PM So Yeah Im Feeling Sore Right Now But Im Doing Okay Im Staying Out Of School For The Rest Of This Week And Probly Next Week Depending If I Feel Well So Yeah I Wanna Thank Everyone for There Support And Right Now Im Curenntly Recovering I Was Planning On Getting A Picture But I Was Not Feeling That Well After My Surgery Im Looking To Return To Marc978FunnyVideos In About 8-10 Days On Thursday Im Having A Check In With My Doctor To See If Im Heeling Well So Yeah Thanks To Everyone For there Support
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Recovering From Surgery   Recovering From Surgery EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 3:24 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Hi Everyone First Off I Wanna Say The Surgery I Had Was A Scuess There Was Only 1 Screw During Surgery That Surgery Was Suppost To Be A Hour Long Well It Turned In To A 6 Hour Long Surgery But Yeah Im Feeling Okay I Stayed Thee Overnight On Tuesday I Got Home Late Last Night Just About At 8:00PM So Yeah Im Feeling Sore Right Now But Im Doing Okay Im Staying Out Of School For The Rest Of This Week And Probly Next Week Depending If I Feel Well So Yeah I Wanna Thank Everyone for There Support And Right Now Im Curenntly Recovering I Was Planning On Getting A Picture But I Was Not Feeling That Well After My Surgery Im Looking To Return To Marc978FunnyVideos In About 8-10 Days On Thursday Im Having A Check In With My Doctor To See If Im Heeling Well So Yeah Thanks To Everyone For there Support
I hope you get a little better.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Recovering From Surgery   Recovering From Surgery EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 11:31 pm

Thanks I just slept for a little still sore but not as sore as earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering From Surgery   Recovering From Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering From Surgery
Page 1 of 1