Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I come back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Should I come back? Empty
PostSubject: Should I come back?   Should I come back? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 4:07 am

Well... I haven't played on these forums for months... I'm not sure I should come back... I just came back to check up on everyone... Doesn't look as interesting as it used to be...

Make me want to come back... I guess..

If you don't know me, I'm Thomas Pc. I used to play on these forums in 2008... I was one of the best party throwers.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Should I come back?   Should I come back? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 8:21 am

You do know this kind of thread isn't allowed here, right?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Should I come back?   Should I come back? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 1:44 pm

Thomas Pc wrote:
Well... I haven't played on these forums for months... I'm not sure I should come back... I just came back to check up on everyone... Doesn't look as interesting as it used to be...

Make me want to come back... I guess..

If you don't know me, I'm Thomas Pc. I used to play on these forums in 2008... I was one of the best party throwers.

Wellllll, you just did ;D
Back to top Go down
Floppy9999
Citizen
Citizen
Floppy9999

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Should I come back?   Should I come back? EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 12:51 am

Yeah this is my first day back in over a year. I was Thomas Pc's Helper for most of his parties. Im also his RL Neighbor. I may not come back for another year. I just want someone to get me back into CP. I miss those days..... 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I come back?   Should I come back? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I come back?
Page 1 of 1