Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invent a Character Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Vixx

Registration date : 2010-01-02

Invent a Character Class Empty
PostSubject: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 3rd 2010, 3:10 pm

Various games - such as Team Fortress - revolve around picking the right class for the right scenario. We know the generic classes that pop up in pretty much all these sort of games - the Sniper type, the bot-deploying mechanic type, the overpowered bullet soaked thug, etc. I'm sure you can do better, right?

The Quick-Time-Event Master - Has the ability to finish off his foes by continuously pressing buttons that magically appear on-screen whenever enemies are near, is also the only controllable character during cutscenes in your party.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 12:06 am

The Ninja - Has the ability to become invisible and completely silent, including footsteps, leaves crumbling, etc. and can transport from place to place an assassinate someone. Also has the ability to copy the face and body of a victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 1:45 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
The Ninja - Has the ability to become invisible and completely silent, including footsteps, leaves crumbling, etc. and can transport from place to place an assassinate someone. Also has the ability to copy the face and body of a victim.

That's the Spy from TF2. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 2:15 am

MW2 God- Full body riot shield coverage, that way all bullets that hit you are reflected back. Super powered Akimbo 1887 Shotguns, Stinger, ACR, Barrett, and Magnums all in one class. Clicking triangle, or whatever it would be on xBox and PC, would switch through them. Super computer on your killstreak command. You use the right arrow (in PS3) and it opens a computer like an AC130 or Chopper Gunner, but instead there is a list of all killstreaks within. You select any that you want, at any time. If you get bored with a game, just nuke it. Unlimited ammo. All grenades and equipment available like guns, just switch through them. They are also unlimited. Also, your equipment can not be destroyed and your grenades can not be throw back (if possible).

Wow, I'd love it. Cowboy Tricky
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 3:50 am

The time lord master- has the ability to change time to make sure and finish of foes before they exist and also have super high tech techongology of not dying and screwdrivers that open and close everything with a psuh of a button..
lolz is that a proper class? idk lolz i just thought of doctor who and thought up that!
Back to top Go down
Vixx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Vixx

Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 2:35 pm

Noel wrote:
MW2 God- Full body riot shield coverage, that way all bullets that hit you are reflected back. Super powered Akimbo 1887 Shotguns, Stinger, ACR, Barrett, and Magnums all in one class. Clicking triangle, or whatever it would be on xBox and PC, would switch through them. Super computer on your killstreak command. You use the right arrow (in PS3) and it opens a computer like an AC130 or Chopper Gunner, but instead there is a list of all killstreaks within. You select any that you want, at any time. If you get bored with a game, just nuke it. Unlimited ammo. All grenades and equipment available like guns, just switch through them. They are also unlimited. Also, your equipment can not be destroyed and your grenades can not be throw back (if possible).

A game would be boring if you could just nuke everything in your sight. Don't you think? :P
P.S. Should I worship you now? You know, since you created God and all. I won't pass up a chance to recieve a free-pass-to-heaven.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 6:14 pm

Vixx wrote:
Noel wrote:

A game would be boring if you could just nuke everything in your sight. Don't you think? :P
P.S. Should I worship you now? You know, since you created God and all. I won't pass up a chance to recieve a free-pass-to-heaven.
Yes, but that's only if you wanted to. You could do whatever you want. Like if you were (somehow) losing or got bored with the game, then just nuke them or start calling in tons of predators.

Didn't create god, created a MW2 god. I bet if one hacker somehow hacked this into his account and couldn't be detected by Infinity Ward, he would be worshipped by everyone. Those asking to join his clan or help them win, or whatever. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invent a Character Class   Invent a Character Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Invent a Character Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: