Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghosts

Go down 
+5
iWaddle
Bandit
Vixx
jjkanes
magicNASRI
9 posters
AuthorMessage
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 5:54 am

Lets spill the beans..
Do you believe in Ghosts?
Yes or No?

It is a hard question to answer, because some paranormal things are made up and the over ones left over are actually real. Share pictures, videos (please not screamers) and experiences here!

Enjoy your debating.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 6:26 am

I dont have exactly expeirences to show but yes i do beileve in ghosts.... i know it seems funny to disbeileverrs but beileve in all thigns technically .... i am half in half on all stories in myths etc. But in this one i DO beileve completly so yeh i rekon ghosts ARE real
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 7:48 am

I haven't had any experiences, but I do recall on when I went to Muncaster Castle (most haunted castle in England) we had little speakers that you put on your head - everybody's turned off. :(
Back to top Go down
Vixx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Vixx

Registration date : 2010-01-02

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 3:26 pm

I believe that everything has a scientific explanation. So, no, I don't believe in ghosts. Those "experiences" could be anything, a gust of wind, your mind playing tricks on you, etc. I
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 3:53 pm

I believe in ghosts. I watch ghost TV shows and some of that evidence is unexplainable. The Ghost Hunters (TAPS) admitted to faking twice, but that's it. I had personal expierience when in 2007 when I was in Minnesota. I drove past a reportedly haunted house that's on an old cemetery and our car's oil light kept flashing. This was at 6pm. The strange part was we got our oil changed 1 week before.
Back to top Go down

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 5:39 pm

I am half and half with this. :P
I had an experience when I was 7.
..When I was liek WAY TOO OBSESSED with Club Penguin, I went on out family's computer at midnight, becuase there was a party on CP. xD
After I was done, I went across the hall (My bedroom right next door), and I heard this moaning sound at the front door. I quickly reacted to this sound and closed/locked the door. As I closed the door, I realized that I forgot to shut off the computer (My parent didn't know that I knew the pass. :brothers), I went to open the door. But as soon as I was about to open the door, I hear this LOUD pounding on my door. After it was done, I bravely (not really) went back to shut of the computer, and quickly fell asleep.
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 5th 2010, 8:41 pm

WEll i watch the ghosts tv shows too and books about the ghost sotries and some of them arent sounding very true but alot are very very very true and have BIG proof of it... this hauntin at a house out in a dessert in australia( my country) well it got hit by stones and every thing cause u see the ghost some how alwayz found rocks and would smash it on the roofs windows etc. and this ghost nevr gave up to make em move out so yeh they called these people to try and see if it was a ghost or plain conicdince of little kids.... after all the ghost destroyed the typical ghost tech and still made havoc so they decided to move out..... very true also was a story of this street on norfolk island( an island part of australia) and apearantly if u run into the ghost of barney duffy u end up face down in the sea and that has happened many times on every ccassion u walk into him. ALSO in this street there is more ghosts than the poeple walkin around the eintire island useually apearantly and if u take midnight stroll u will know how many and beileve this story. i forgot the name of the street but if u like i can check so u dont run in to these ghosts.....
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 5:05 am

jjkanes wrote:
WEll i watch the ghosts tv shows too and books about the ghost sotries and some of them arent sounding very true but alot are very very very true and have BIG proof of it... this hauntin at a house out in a dessert in australia( my country) well it got hit by stones and every thing cause u see the ghost some how alwayz found rocks and would smash it on the roofs windows etc. and this ghost nevr gave up to make em move out so yeh they called these people to try and see if it was a ghost or plain conicdince of little kids.... after all the ghost destroyed the typical ghost tech and still made havoc so they decided to move out..... very true also was a story of this street on norfolk island( an island part of australia) and apearantly if u run into the ghost of barney duffy u end up face down in the sea and that has happened many times on every ccassion u walk into him. ALSO in this street there is more ghosts than the poeple walkin around the eintire island useually apearantly and if u take midnight stroll u will know how many and beileve this story. i forgot the name of the street but if u like i can check so u dont run in to these ghosts.....

Is it Sheep Street?

That's a creepy story.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 5:46 am

Idk let me check....nope its quiality row but theres other at norfolk it says... headstone piont and slaughter bay(that one sounds fake!)gallows gate, Bloody ridge and ghosts corner.....about two of em sound toally fake...
anywayz also kingston jetty, old civil hospital, the royal engineers office andthats it really.... just lookin for these stories i read in yr 3 or 2 send back shiverin nightmares...... Ghosts 938529
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 9:44 pm

I believe in the paranormal. No experiences. Started ever since I watched "A Haunting" on Discovery Channel last year. Right now I'm working my way on every episode.

TV shows/Movies I have watched:

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Lab
A Haunting
Haunting of Winchester House (GOOD MOVIE)

And a few other ones while browsing the channels. Good stuff. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:00 am

No. However I do believe that there might be a possibility of time overlapping in some weird way, and people feeling the presence of what has already been.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:08 am

"Ghosts" are people banging on doors while others aren't looking. (As far as TV shows go.)

Or...
Pranks.

OR...
Overactive imaginations.

OR...
Very bad practices...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:41 am

There have been many threads about ghosts.
Ghosts are real but they try not to interfere with humans..

My sister was saved by a ghost once. :D
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:42 am

really saved by a ghost? ww kewl howd it save her and did she like see it and like well how i wanna actually hear this story it sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts EmptyApril 29th 2010, 3:49 am

Our town in england is apparently on of the most haunted cities in england,there is a ghost tour, website and everything. I dont know if its a fae ghost tour or a real one.

Edit: i just realized i bumped this, i had no idea. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts
Page 1 of 1