Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)

Go down 
+6
Tricky
Bandit
Triton
Neo
Bronze
Creeper
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:35 pm

1. This is an internet forum and that is all. If you guys really think that it is neccisary to make thread complaingning about "unfair" staff and sexist behaviors, then leave. Nobody should care that much about aforum of people just talking about Club Penguin and stupid stuff that much to make a seven page topic. If you do, then I am sorry but you have no life.

2. I think Tricky is a great canidate for Adminship. What he did to Sjb was hillarious, and in a previous thread Sjb even said that herself. Tricky does his job, and that's all he needs to do. Can't you guys just, I don't know, shut up and just be happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:39 pm

^ I agree with all of the text above my post. ;)
This totally makes sense, please don't complain. D:
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:40 pm

What did tricky even do?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:40 pm

1. This is an internet forum and that is all. You don't need to post any more, we get the point.

2. I think Tricky is a great canidate for Adminship. He's admin, so there is no need to make any attempt to get him admined.

:D
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:41 pm

The two points of "Tricky doesn't deserve to be Admin" and "What he did to Sjb was evil" Contradict eachother.
He was just trying to be a normal user.
BTW Admins- here's to making a "Complaints/Moping/Whining" Forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:41 pm

Brian wrote:
What did tricky even do?

HE sent a funny PM to Sjb that made me laugh for about 5 minutes lol.

And thank you Maarvii.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:45 pm

But what did the pm say :(
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:48 pm

Brian wrote:
But what did the pm say :(
It said "Congrats to CPP's Newest MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... not. :P Still hate me?

Yup. That.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:59 pm

Ok, about the sexist comment...WOW. You can find just about anything and make it bigger than it is to prove your point.

Just because we don't have a girl admin doesn't mean we don'w want one or don't encourage it. That's the same as us not having a Alaskan Hispanic, we probably don't have one of those...Does that make us racist as well? Any of you could plead a case saying we don't have a specific "race", "color", or perhaps gender. But just because there isn't any of a specific kind doesn't mean we are racist or sexist. Very extreme though, don't you say?

Tricky has single handley ran the clans and coin shop and a little of everything else by himself for at least 2 weeks. The rest of us admins can testify to that. He's reliable and helpful. Getting rid of him now would drastically decrease the effiency of getting things done here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 7:01 pm

Triton wrote:
Ok, about the sexist comment...WOW. You can find just about anything and make it bigger than it is to prove your point.

Just because we don't have a girl admin doesn't mean we don'w want one or don't encourage it. That's the same as us not having a Alaskan Hispanic, we probably don't have one of those...Does that make us racist as well? Any of you could plead a case saying we don't have a specific "race", "color", or perhaps gender. But just because there isn't any of a specific kind doesn't mean we are racist or sexist. Very extreme though, don't you say?

Tricky has single handley ran the clans and coin shop and a little of everything else by himself for at least 2 weeks. The rest of us admins can testify to that. He's reliable and helpful. Getting rid of him now would drastically decrease the effiency of getting things done here.

I agree completly. And if Brian wasn't telling me to behave on AIM, I would say "suck it Mikki". But I can't because I have to behave.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 7:02 pm

Neo wrote:
The two points of "Tricky doesn't deserve to be Admin" and "What he did to Sjb was evil" Contradict eachother.

Well, why is he trying to be two people at once. He should just be a mod. You can be a nice guy without being a user who sends pms like he did.

But I think we should draw a line here. He's an efficient admin who gets things done. We couldn't ask for more?
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:09 pm

So now everyone who was on Mikki and Sjb's side now is agreeing with Smileygurl?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:12 pm

I'm not, I spent an hour arguing, I cannot be bothered to continue. It's going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:16 pm

Cold wrote:
Neo wrote:

Well, why is he trying to be two people at once. He should just be a mod. You can be a nice guy without being a user who sends pms like he did.

But I think we should draw a line here. He's an efficient admin who gets things done. We couldn't ask for more?
In that PM, I was one guy, a normal user. It had nothing to do with Staff what-so-ever. The only problem is, my rank speaks for me. Even if I don't say that I'm an admin, you can look at my profile and tell.

I have a life, just like everyone here. I'll help out as staff, but I am also a user. It was my own fault in doing that joke. I was in a state of happiness and remembrance. Bored
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:23 pm

Me and Tricky have made up and he explained to me why he did that.
We have appoligized to eachother.
I am sorry for acting so immature.
I should have never said anthig I did.
I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:27 pm

I'm sorry but what in the world just happened? Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) 783341
Back to top Go down
Emily♥
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Emily♥

Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:29 pm

I'm happy someone brought up something about no female admin. I just starting wondering about that. None the less, my comments on that is:
Maybe we don't have a female user that fits the job. Ever thought about it that way?

Secondly,
I agree with Tricky and a bunch of other people. Tricky was just being a normal user. Just because he is an admin doesn't mean he can't have a little fun.

Thridly,
What he did to Gsmo [Sjb I'm guessing] wasn't evil. And if he's an admin, he's an admin. There's simply nothing to do about it. He's an admin for a reason. And if you do not respect that, LEAVE. Just go. There's no one stopping you.

In closing,
I agree with Smileygurl 101%.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:39 pm

I never said what he did was evil, It seemed mean, but it wasn't after he explained it to me.
And like I said in my other post, we appoligized.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 6:19 am

Oh now I found the topic. Noel is a great admin.
Smileygurl pretty much explained it.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 6:26 am

Yeah. I think that in the best interest of the forum,. this should be locked? So nobody can continue the argument and it ends on a good note?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 3:04 pm

Cold wrote:
Yeah. I think that in the best interest of the forum,. this should be locked? So nobody can continue the argument and it ends on a good note?
I agree. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)   Just wanted to add  (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to add (regarding my topic that regards mikkis topic)
Page 1 of 1