Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the playercard for walking puffles should look like

Go down 
+3
Tobi Is Cute
Bandit
ScooterMeow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

What the playercard for walking puffles should look like Empty
PostSubject: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 4:22 pm

What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 2ee8pj4
This time the leash button means "Send Home".
The ball, zZ, and cookie are the same things you can to with your puffle at home, the only thing is it's not in the igloo. I know, the "here" button isn't that good, so please no complaints about it. Please rate 1-10. What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 562947
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 4:24 pm

That's very creative Blue Dude! I would just make the text more appealing. But still 10/10!
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 4:49 pm

Big SW wrote:
That's very creative Blue Dude! I would just make the text more appealing. But still 10/10!
People still call me Blue Dude? What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 207297
Ah, those good ol' days... What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 562947
Anyways, back on topic. Thanks, Wurmple! What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 497332
Back to top Go down
Tobi Is Cute
Drifter
Drifter
Tobi Is Cute

Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 4:28 am

Well, it's a good effort, if you were to forward this idea onto Club Penguin creators and editors, they could give their opinion on it.

My only suggestion was the here, button, but then again, if it was to become reality, then it would be improved.
So 9/10. (:

Why'd I say 9/10?
It sometimes would look confusing on what playercard to get to and what not to get to.

What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 361586
Back to top Go down
Vixx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Vixx

Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 4:37 am

Seems awfully complicated for such useless things (the puffles), everyone is better off leaving them back in their igloos anyway. Great idea nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:21 pm

Thanks guys! I didn't know I was that good at playercard editing! First my penguin as a CP moderator, and now this? Wow! I thought I was totally bad at playercard editing at first!
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:24 pm

Nice. But where are they going to change the profile? How about the
puffle picture instead?

I think I need to poop in my pants.

10/10
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:28 pm

Ninja C wrote:
puffle picture instead?
Read the whole thing. To get to the normal playercard they have to click on the crappy "here" button.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:28 pm

Well yeah Blue Dude, I usually call people by there original names. What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 824118

Ninja C wrote:
puffle picture instead?

I think I need to poop in my pants.

10/10

You said that in every post.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:30 pm

I meant the

Close-Up Version

like it zooms into your puffle, when you go back to the normal it just shows the puffle with the penguin.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:32 pm

Ninja C wrote:
I meant the

Close-Up Version

like it zooms into your puffle, when you go back to the normal it just shows the puffle with the penguin.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how to get to there. You have to click on the puffle in the puffle walking playercard. If you do it on the normal playercard, it'll just send the puffle back home.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 1:04 pm

That was I talking about. But there should be a igloo with a arrow pointing at the igloo if the owner want it to send home. This can be faster.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 1:13 pm

Ninja C wrote:
That was I talking about. But there should be a igloo with a arrow pointing at the igloo if the owner want it to send home. This can be faster.
Don't you remember the two ways to send it home?
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 8:51 pm

Yeah, click the puffle and BAM you just got owned, Nope, I meant the other is go to your igloo and click Walk to stop walking with it.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 9:42 pm

Nice creativity dude! 8/10
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 9:42 pm

Ninja C wrote:
Yeah, click the puffle and BAM you just got owned, Nope, I meant the other is go to your igloo and click Walk to stop walking with it.
Hey, this is my idea, not yours. What the playercard for walking puffles should look like 153259
Kakaromango wrote:
Nice creativity dude! 8/10
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like EmptyJanuary 12th 2010, 11:54 am

It's a good idea but Club Penguin is probably way too cheap to ever put something that requires this much effort into the game. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the playercard for walking puffles should look like   What the playercard for walking puffles should look like Empty

Back to top Go down

What the playercard for walking puffles should look like
Page 1 of 1