Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Roleplay :D

Go down 
+4
ParkourSAM
jjkanes
Shadow Sora
Pinkmaddie5!
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

School Roleplay :D Empty
PostSubject: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 17th 2010, 6:33 pm

Kay then. Welcome to School of CPP! Unfortunately, this class needs a teacher! Anybody can volunteer if they want. if you don't want to be the teacher, then pick your student's name, class group, their personality, and a description of themself.

Example:

Name: Jayla
Group: Nerds
Personality: Lonely
Description: Jayla came to this school about a year ago. Nobody really talks and hangs out with her. She likes to read and play Pokemon.

Here are the groups. Pick one for your character. (You can pick more than one)

Popular Girls
Popular Boys
Nerds
Bullies
Football Captain
Cheer Captain
Emo

Welcome to the school! Time for lunch!

Jayla: Oh boy! My mom packed me a PB sandwich shaped like a Pikachu, a Twinkie cut into the shape of Aipom, a bag of chips shaped like Ash and his friends, and some milk, all in a Pokemon lunchbox!

*munches on lunch at an empty table at the back of the lunchroom.

Jayla: I hope nobody takes my Aipom Twinkie.......

Last edited by Pinkmaddie5! on April 11th 2010, 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 17th 2010, 8:56 pm

You forgot popular boys. Payton Bice
I'll be a teacher.
Then I can send people I don't like to the principal's office for a good swat with the paddle. >:-D
SSD~
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 17th 2010, 9:12 pm

Name:isabella
Group: princepal
Personality: nice and sweet and tries to give kids chances
Description: princepal..... loves swimmin so gave skool a swimmmin pool for kids to learn how to swim!
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 17th 2010, 11:26 pm

I'll be a teacher.

Name: Sgt. Major. Falter

Group: Optional Class for learning how to shoot, take-apart, and build guns.

Personality: Strict, yells a lot, but nice.

Description: Sgt. Major. Falter was part of the Marine Core for 15 years, leading a squad of 13 people, before he was shot in the stomach, and almost died. Because of the horrible act he had to retire. So now he works at a school. He teaches all sorts of guns, including American, Israeli, French, Russian, and more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 12:31 am

Name: Mr. Strictland
Group: Science Teacher
Personality: Nice and kind, but sticks to the old school way of running the classroom.
Description: Possibly the nicest teacher you'll ever meet, although not exactly viewed that way due to his old-school ways of running a school. Always deals with students in a just manner, when required.

Might as well start...

Well hello there, Jayla. You having a good day?
I hope you remember that science quiz I promised we'd have today.
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 3:22 am

Writes papers and types in updates on school website (is computer wiz!) hears beel for class and decides to update the students on important matters for their first day... waits until all children are in the hall and starts speech..

FIRST STUDENTS TODAY WE WILL MAKE U GO THRU MATHS ENGLISH AND SCIENCE CLASSES IN SHORT SESSIONS IN GROUPS JUST SO U KNOW HOW MOVE FROM THIS YEAR TO THE NEXT. THEN U ALL WILL PARTICIPATE IN SWIMMING, RUNNING , ATHLETICS AND MANY MORE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES WE HAVE TO OFFER! UR TEACHERS WILL SHOW U AROUND AND DONT WORRY MOST OF THEM ARE NICE AFTER THAT IS ALL UR LEFT OVER CLASSES NEEDED AND THEN IT WILL BE HOMETIME AND OF COURSE U WILL HAVE LUNCH AND RECCES EVERY NOW AND THEN! AND THEN HOMETIME!!! School Roleplay :D 562947 HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 9:22 am

*goes to Sgt. Major Falter's class

Jayla: Mr Falter? When are we going to do target practice?
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 9:46 pm

Steps down from hall stage and walks over to pool and fills it up with water... finds dead bird in filter ummmmmm throws over skool fence and tells janitor to clean pool ready for classes
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 7:16 pm

Jayla: lolz........ RECESS TIME YAY!

*runs around the flagpole like an idiot

Jayla: WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 1:47 am

Name: Shannon
Group: Popular Girl / Cheerleader
Personality: Sweet to people, Outdoor person, Love pets, Not a snob
Description: Hangs out with the Cheer Captain, Been most Private schools this is the first Public school.

Shannon watched someone jumping around excited, Shannon frowned but walked up to Jayla and said "Hii arent you Jade or something..."
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 2:06 am

Goes bak to office and finishes paperwork and gets out treat jar for good kids

Hmmm i wodner who will win the student quiz today....

Goes to stage hall fater recess and calls all students to hall and asks...

A dead man is found in
a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room
is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he
die?

The answer box on this table and when u have scribbled out ur answer on paper u may leave and make sure your name is on it and i will choose who will win by drawing an answer that is correct at the end of the day! Anywayz now go finish ur indoor classes !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 6:54 pm

Jayla: He drowned in the puddle? Oh well......

*runs around the flagpole like an idiot again

Jayla: WEEEEEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 7:30 pm

Shannon watched Jayla and said "ughh .... i tried saying hi but i guess people are right bout the nerd group ... "
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:59 pm

*sees bullies walk by

Jayla: HOLY SHIZNAZZ!

*runs up the tree like a squirrel
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:00 pm

Looks at answers on everyones papers but NO ONE got it rite... decides instead instead to give it to best swimmer today

OUTDOOR ACTIVITY TIME!
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:13 pm

*still camps out in the tree with binoculars and watches out

Jayla: Well, at least Super McAwesome and Bob aren't here anymore. Oh well. No bullies are going to be here unless somebody decides to.

*hops out of tree and skips to swimming class

Jayla: Yay!!! Now I can play with my floatie duckie!!!! School Roleplay :D 461392
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:32 pm

Watches people swim and decides to give prize to athlete who is the best and strongest in school!

Youd may choose from a bag of lollies or a 50 dollars gift voucher at swim 4 life or u can donate both to the swim 4 life foundatioN! School Roleplay :D 497332
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 12:06 am

OMG DONATION????

*tries to swim the best

Do I win????
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 2:25 am

Hmmm Shannon U WIN! which one would u like?
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 11:16 pm

"Uhmm i dont know!! make it a surprise!!" Shannon was surprised when they stuffed a bag of chicken towards her. and the look on shannons face, till she screamed "EW IM A VEGITARIAN!!!"
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 11:21 pm

Well you can choose from a 50 dollar voucher at swim4life or u can donate this voucher to the swim4life foundation OR u can have this juicy chicken! Or this pair of swim4life goggles that are worth 50000 dollars School Roleplay :D 562947
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 7:08 pm

Jayla: Aww, I didn't win? : (

*skips off to science

Jayla: OMG WE'RE DISECTING FROGS??? NO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:23 am

Grabs box of frogs from janitor to take to biology...(in america u would have biology for this sorta stuff so im saying that for now wait... its in the same department and i dont have biology in high skool so far.... maybe australians get it when their older....wateva) anywayz decides to let free and disect plastic learning frogs that look like real things HERE U GO!
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 10:29 pm

Jayla: Well...... at least the frogs are dead already..... I can't stand killing a frog......... School Roleplay :D 933967
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 4:01 am

Rings bell and decides to hold assembly on process of first day for people

GOOD MORNING now i have noticed that a boy has wee`d in the bathroom sinks at everyone so this cannot be a accident.

i have also come across kids being locked in the toilet or ending up with no toilet paper... IF U GO DO ONLY USE WHAT U NEED! and also its anfair for like kids to mis class like thatand be locked there!

THE END

oh and dont forgot swimming carnival tomorow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay :D   School Roleplay :D Empty

Back to top Go down

School Roleplay :D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: CPP Fun :: Posting Games :: Roleplay-
Jump to: