Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advertisment Slots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:01 pm

I just came up with this idea of Advertisment Slots!

The "Our Friends" widget seems a little bare so I was thinking that we could put in maybe a few slots there advertising things like on the forum or other types of forums but you should figures that out.

For Example:

The Chillout Forums
(Or have a image there that fits in with the widget and links back to it.)

I also know that this may be braking the rule that no advertising shall be commited but in signatures but I havent found a way to think around that.

These could maybe be sold as a product for like 1500 or so, just thought I might post this.

~Kaka
~The Wet Paint Artist
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:02 pm

I think we should bring back the CPP bots. Bring them back... even though CPP is changing to a new forum.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:05 pm

CPP Bots? What are those?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:07 pm

Kaka wrote:

You can't see anymore but our most popular months were during 2008 when we would send out bots on servers of CPP that would say JOIN CPP and people would google search it and join.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

CP has too many filters now..
I don't think it would work.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:
CP has too many filters now..
I don't think it would work.

You'd be surprised, yet I haven't been on Club Penguin in probably since August.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 5:36 am

DirkD wrote:
Kaka wrote:

You can't see anymore but our most popular months were during 2008 when we would send out bots on servers of CPP that would say JOIN CPP and people would google search it and join.
I really don't think we would want this forum to be infamous for spamming CP with advertisement bots; It isn't a good way to start. Besides, most users who joined during our bot period had no knowledge whatsoever of proper forum etiquette (i.e: "HEY OMG OMG WATS DAT CHEAT DAT LIEK DOZ DIS" posts were being dumped by the dozens in completely unrelated topics).

OT: Sounds harmless enough. Maybe pictures would do better than plain links.
P.S. I don't see the link to CPP on CPC anywhere, though. It's a bit unjust from them.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 9:10 am

Well, it may be a good idea, but we need to make sure more people join from those forums rather than leave.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 2:31 pm

Yes, I would probably thin that way aswell but thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisment Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment Slots   Advertisment Slots Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisment Slots
Page 1 of 1