Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Almost Alice" Leaked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

"Almost Alice" Leaked Empty
PostSubject: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 4:00 pm

Hey - the soundtrack for the movie Alice In Wonderland (March 2010) got leaked the other day. I heard it on Grooveshark. It's basically a bunch of really mainstream artists doing some not-so-mainstream songs. Pretty cool, in my opinion. Go check it out (grooveshark.com, search Almost Alice). What d'you guys think?

Track-by-track review in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 4:05 pm

The Technicolor Phase will fit in nicely with this movie.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 4:07 pm

Yeah, I agree...I really hope they actually use these song in the movie. I've seen a couple that release great soundtracks but then only have the movie score actually featured.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 4:12 pm

I really, REALLY hate this movie.

First of all, the Hatter was in ONE chapter of Adventures Of Alice In Wonderland. So why does Depp get second billing? Because if his name is on it, it'll make money. The queen looks like a bobble head... The CGI on it is frightening(ly bad), I've seen not one mention of the Cheshire Cat, Mock Turtle, Mad Hare, or Centipede anywhere in the commercials... Why? Because Depp sells.

I loved the Cheshire Cat, too....
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 4:24 pm

I've seen Cheshire Cat, but not all that much.
I'm honestly going MAINLY because of Cheshire Cat.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 4:29 pm

@KD- Yeah, you're right - they're definitely using Depp's name to sell. I could honestly care less about him, though. Also, this movie's apparently supposed to be a sequel to Alice In Wonderland, so I'm guessing they'll throw the Mad Hatter in a lot more. Which probably won't be good, but whatever.

@HP- Same. I think I saw the Cheshire Cat in one trailer before Avatar, and that was really it. A couple of web ads and maybe on the MySpace too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Almost Alice" Leaked   "Almost Alice" Leaked Empty

Back to top Go down

"Almost Alice" Leaked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: