Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?

Go down 
+7
Sjb
demetri11
Maria
jjkanes
Chub 777
magicNASRI
iSnow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:57 pm

I am thinking of buying Alice in Wonderland, and the Bounty Hunter, (if it's available, because it comes out...well...tomorrow :P). So, is any of these a bad idea? And why? And tell me, should I buy Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:54 am

I'd say Alice in Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 5:44 am

Whats "The Bounty Hunter"? Also, Alice in Wonderland comes out in Australia this June (Yes, June)Blame the Australian Government for making movies come out 100 years later...
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:01 am

Umm alice in wonderland is ALREADY out where i am in wollongong Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? 927440 in AUSTRALIA
anywayz i say just alice in wonderland why the bounty hunter? i am not inteested in that but it is UR choice of what U like i have not seen alcie in wonderland but aparently my friends have and its GREAT they say !!!!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:41 am

jjkanes wrote:
Umm alice in wonderland is ALREADY out where i am in wollongong Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? 927440 in AUSTRALIA
anywayz i say just alice in wonderland why the bounty hunter? i am not inteested in that but it is UR choice of what U like i have not seen alcie in wonderland but aparently my friends have and its GREAT they say !!!!

I think I got it confused with another movie.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:46 am

jjkanes wrote:
You don't count.

Is there an option for neither? Alice in Wonderland wasn't that great. I still haven't watched The Bounty Hunter, but it looks like a cliche chick flick to me.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:57 am

Maybe you haven't watched it because I said IT COMES OUT TODAY. babycp

Watch the trailer on YouTube. Looks good. :P
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:49 pm

iElmo wrote:
Maybe you haven't watched it because I said IT COMES OUT TODAY. babycp

Watch the trailer on YouTube. Looks good. :P
Nevertheless, a few Arabic sites have already pirated the movie. :P
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10012049-bounty_hunter/
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:55 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Whats "The Bounty Hunter"? Also, Alice in Wonderland comes out in Australia this June (Yes, June)Blame the Australian Government for making movies come out 100 years later...

It hasn't came out 100 years later, you stupid fool. The movie came out about 2 weeks ago. Now it's came out today.
Back to top Go down
demetri11
Lurker
Lurker
demetri11

Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:57 pm

ive already seen alice in wonderland
its not great
but its ok....
it came out ages ago!
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:25 pm

Both, The Bounty Hunter looks funny though babycp
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 5:01 pm

Oggy wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:

It hasn't came out 100 years later, you stupid fool.
Oh, no! He made a mistake! Quick, antagonize him before he escapes!
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 7:11 pm

Oggy wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:

It hasn't came out 100 years later, you stupid fool. The movie came out about 2 weeks ago. Now it's came out today.
That was uncalled for.
Do not be rude.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:03 pm

Oggy wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:

There's somthing called "a figure of speech". Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? 497332
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 5:58 pm

I watched Alice in Wonderland, and I'm definitely watching The Bounty Hunter, when a better quality of it comes out. ;P

Anyway, Alice in Wonderland wasn't 'epic' or 'awesome', it was okay. For kids and teens. Well, like 50% teens. ;P
Back to top Go down
skate4money$$
Vagabond
Vagabond
skate4money$$

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:33 pm

dont see any see diary of a wimpy kid
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 9:25 pm

skate4money$$ wrote:
dont see any see diary of a wimpy kid

My sister is going to see it this Sunday with her fruedns. What's so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 9:37 pm

I didnt see the bounty hunter but it looks funny. I saw Alice in Wonderland, it was good but I missed the ending because I fell asleep. I didnt fall asleep because it was bad, it was like 4 a.m. when I started watching it so I really couldnt help it.
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMay 29th 2010, 2:14 pm

alice in wonderland
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? EmptyMay 29th 2010, 2:20 pm

summer wrote:
alice in wonderland
Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? Thread_Necromancy-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?   Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, or both?
Page 1 of 1