Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One last time...

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think we need a forum wiki(a)
Yes
One last time... Bar_left0%One last time... Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No
One last time... Bar_left100%One last time... Bar_right
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 7:23 am

One last time people. Do we really need a wiki, or not?

~Chub 777
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 7:24 am

No, we don't.
We can just make our own separate about page.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 7:32 am

No we don't need one. Why make a whole new topic on it?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 7:36 am

A Wiki for a forum? What?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 7:56 am

JazzKitten wrote:
No we don't need one. Why make a whole new topic on it?

No one answered my last thread.

Kyuu wrote:
A Wiki for a forum? What?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikia
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 7:59 am

I don't see the purpose of a wiki for a forum. I've seen games have a forum and a wiki for the game, but never a wiki for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:00 am

Kyuu wrote:
I don't see the purpose of a wiki for a forum. I've seen games have a forum and a wiki for the game, but never a wiki for the forum.

You could post about the forum history for instance. You could even post about PCF, CPT and the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:11 am

Chub 777 wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

You could post about the forum history for instance. You could even post about PCF, CPT and the other forum.

You hearing yourself? A wiki is for people who want to post stuff, but don't want to moderate it. We have a forum, we have all the glories of a wiki and more.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:14 am

Kyuu wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

You hearing yourself? A wiki is for people who want to post stuff, but don't want to moderate it. We have a forum, we have all the glories of a wiki and more.

The last time the forum history was updated was March 26 2008.

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-discussion-f5/official-cpp-forums-history-t2446.htm
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:19 am

Chub 777 wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-discussion-f5/official-cpp-forums-history-t2446.htm

Child, I was there when it was written...

The reason I haven't updated it myself is because Elder 7asho0m left for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:26 am

Kyuu wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

Child, I was there when it was written...

The reason I haven't updated it myself is because Elder 7asho0m left for a couple of months.

That's another point, lots of people here are inactive. So we need a *cough*lastditchattempt*cough* to get users. If all else fails, the wiki will help (I hope it will).
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 11:14 am

We do not. Nobody would ever go to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... Empty

Back to top Go down

One last time...
Page 1 of 1