Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Awsome Background

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
babiblue202
Drifter
Drifter
babiblue202

Registration date : 2010-06-23

Requesting Awsome Background Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background EmptyJune 24th 2010, 9:04 pm

I need a header that look the the header on http://gwarmy.wordpress.com but I need it with this penguin : https://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu145/luis912resendiz/?action=view&current=ShadowTroopersUniformMainMemberUnif.jpg&newest=1 and instead of "Golden Troops" and "Hell Will Be Unleashed" it should say "Shadow Troopers" and "The Night Is Ours For The Taking"... and instead the orange and red background, make it a black and gray background. I would appreciate it if it can be free, but if you DEMAND money, then its fine. Just tell me how much i should pay for it. Thanx in advance!
~Babiblue202
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 9:42 pm

Hey, take a look at the link you posted because the one that I see looks like this:
Requesting Awsome Background Yeahh10
So check your links or something. :p Im willing to do it but information doesnt match the link given. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mixi.
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mixi.

Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 9:50 pm

It's right - GW is Ghost Warriors?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 10:09 pm

Doesnt say like Golden Troops with the orange and red backround like they said though..
Back to top Go down
Mixi.
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mixi.

Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 10:17 pm

Yeah, there is no Golden Troops?
Back to top Go down
babiblue202
Drifter
Drifter
babiblue202

Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 7:00 pm

ya, there is, and I got the link wrong. Its http://gwarmy.com/ lol srry :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Awsome Background   Requesting Awsome Background Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Awsome Background
Page 1 of 1