Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox Announcement

Go down 
+13
Sjb
iSnow
Demetri
Bronze
Creeper
ParkourSAM
Dan
DGKiD
Emess
Name
Maria
Sergio
Kyuu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 3:17 am

dlete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 5:52 am

BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Wait, 5 kicks and then a ban? I had 3 kicks and then a ban! I demand to be unbanned! NAO!

Pshh. If you ask me it's 1 kick, a verbal warning, and then ban.
Pshh. If you ask me it's OBEY THE RULES IN THE WAY TO INFRACTION/KICK AND BAN.
BlakKloud, pl0x go and l2notbesuchatightarse and we'll respect you...
...m'kay? Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 MrMackey

Are you R-Word? I certainly don't run a tight reign, I'm a very laid back moderator and I hardly ever take any moderator actions when settling issues. Maybe if you were here longer than a week, you'd know what your talking about and maybe people would actually respect you. So guess what moron, if you break the rules I'll punish you for it.
I'm afraid I can't let you do that Dave.
BTW I never said I was respected. I never even said I wanted to be respected. Heck, I don't really mind if people insult me, such as you are trying to right now.
Btw, longer than a week? I was here in 2008 and 2009.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 9:54 am

Brian wrote:
I just read this topic more and depth and I am disappointed. Last time I checked, you couldn't get an infraction for doing stuff in the chat. Did we suddenly change this rule without notifying the users? I find that pretty interesting.

Please explain.
Getting banned on the chatbox doesn't deserve an infraction? That's how people always push the rules around Brian, people are saying the infraction system is useless. And now you think the chatbox is just a little pub where breaking rules in there has no punishment.

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Wait, 5 kicks and then a ban? I had 3 kicks and then a ban! I demand to be unbanned! NAO!

Are you R-Word? I certainly don't run a tight reign, I'm a very laid back moderator and I hardly ever take any moderator actions when settling issues. Maybe if you were here longer than a week, you'd know what your talking about and maybe people would actually respect you. So guess what moron, if you break the rules I'll punish you for it.
BTW I never said I was respected. I never even said I wanted to be respected. Heck, I don't really mind if people insult me, such as you are trying to right now.
Never heard of you bub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 9:28 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
Brian wrote:
I just read this topic more and depth and I am disappointed. Last time I checked, you couldn't get an infraction for doing stuff in the chat. Did we suddenly change this rule without notifying the users? I find that pretty interesting.

Please explain.
Getting banned on the chatbox doesn't deserve an infraction? That's how people always push the rules around Brian, people are saying the infraction system is useless. And now you think the chatbox is just a little pub where breaking rules in there has no punishment.

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Never heard of you bub.
I was never DAFTFAN2.0, I was Darkhopper and others.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 10:01 pm

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
Brian wrote:

Please explain.

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Never heard of you bub.

It honestly doesn't ring a bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 10:06 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
Brian wrote:

Please explain.

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Never heard of you bub.

It honestly doesn't ring a bell.
No, you.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 11:44 pm

Why even curse? Theres no point...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 12:31 am

Kaka wrote:
Why even curse? Theres no point...
cussin is cool man
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 1:00 am

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
No, you.

It's "no u". Get it right!
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 1:16 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Announcement   Chatbox Announcement - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Announcement
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3