Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember topcpsite.com?

Go down 
2 posters

Did you use to go on the site topcpsite.com?
Yes
Remember topcpsite.com? Bar_left0%Remember topcpsite.com? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Remember topcpsite.com? Bar_left0%Remember topcpsite.com? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
4pickles
Lurker
Lurker
4pickles

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Remember topcpsite.com? Empty
PostSubject: Remember topcpsite.com?   Remember topcpsite.com? EmptyAugust 5th 2010, 7:01 am

Some of you may remember the once great site topcpsite.com made by topoftheline. for those of you who don't (That is unfortunate) but it was a cool club penguin forum site that was up about 2 years ago. the creator (topoftheline) said that she was going to give the site to her little sister but I guess ended up deleting it all together. I'm here trying to round up the people who used to go on topcpsite.com

My username was mrmcsqueak but my penguin was 4pickles. (I don't play anymore)

If anybody on here used to go there would you please post a reply with your screen name and maybe a fond memory of the site?

**DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ MODERATORS** I am in NO way trying to promote, sell, or advertise the site topcpsite.com in ANY way at all. I'm simply using the old site as a way to attract the previous members of the site. IN FACT. You may go to the site: http://www.topcpsite.com and look for yourself because it is not even a site anymore. Please do not edit this post like the last one got edited to say something about waffles and syrup. I'm trying to round up old members of the site.

Thanks you,
Brett (4pickles)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Remember topcpsite.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember topcpsite.com?   Remember topcpsite.com? EmptyAugust 5th 2010, 10:35 pm

You really shouldn't make a thread for this. Even though you say your not advertising you kind of are. You really should just post that in your signature. It looks like you only joined this site to find people from that forum. This is an ad used to find people who were on the site who would be interested in joining a new one. You even supplied the link, which even if it is not a site anymore, is not aloud and I am guessing is going to be the name of the new one if you make it again.
Back to top Go down

Remember topcpsite.com?
Page 1 of 1