Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck Empty
PostSubject: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:08 pm

I've been trying to block all of these crappy forums recently, but this software I've installed on Google Chrome won't let me block, and that's the only way. I'll find out another way though.

Anyway, I've been incredibly just pissed off at DP and CPP. Most of my past time with this forum was for the GFX, but everyone left that behind themselves.

I will check in every now and then at the GFX forum just to see what is going on. Also, I am staying for the CPP Presidential Elections, but everything else is a "no-go". So basically, if Tweezy and I win, I'm just going to stay in that landmark.

Basically, if you couldn't understand that, I'm quitting but I'll check in every now and then on the GFX forum. I'll also still be the Running Mate of Tweezy, so don't remove me from that.

My MSN: robo-dragon@hotmail.com
My AIM: Robodragon1234
Bam and I are making a GFX forum, so feel free to join that one day if possible.

kthxbye

EDIT: I'll post the Ghille Pictures.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on August 16th 2010, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:18 pm

Another GFX forum? Aren't there enough in life?

Goodbye, you were a great user.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:20 pm

MrMess wrote:
Another GFX forum? Aren't there enough in life?

Most of them are filled with amateurs. If anything, I would rather be surrounded by a forum with some amateurs I atleast know.

MrMess wrote:

Oh, and no u.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:24 pm

I honestly I don't know any of you well enough to say anything more then "Bye", plus the fact I always got you and AlterBlade mixed up (Don't hate me). So, bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:26 pm

Farewell. Mr. Ghillie.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:34 pm

Im gonna miss you buddy. Talk to me on msn. 😢
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:09 pm

Actually Lock this and send it to the Archives. I've realized that if I quit it would ruin the chances for the Elections. I'm staying, but don't think this is permanent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck   Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye - BTD says a farewell and best of luck
Page 1 of 1