Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chatbox.

Go down 
+2
SuperiorSnowman
HavoKitten
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 4:16 pm

I don't know if there's something wrong with my keyboard or something but every time a type (unless I type really slow) it doesn't pick the letters I type up. I think I make typos in every single thing I type in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 4:17 pm

It has no problems for me. *shrugs* so i don't know.
Back to top Go down
hero skillet
Lurker
Lurker
hero skillet

Registration date : 2010-10-04

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: new   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 8:53 pm

Hey my name is nastassia i have 3 questions for u cause i'm new to this! my first one is do u get to add friends if so how? and how do u chat? and last one do u get to shop and decorate ur igloo if so how do u do it!???????????? please reply thx bye! :/ :D
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 6:36 am

hero skillet wrote:
Hey my name is nastassia i have 3 questions for u cause i'm new to this! my first one is do u get to add friends if so how? and how do u chat? and last one do u get to shop and decorate ur igloo if so how do u do it!???????????? please reply thx bye! :/ :D

You can add friends by clicking on a hyperlink to their user profiles. The chatbox is located at the homepage of the forum. All you have to do is click Log In and start chatting!

And you can't do anything virtual like CP here. This is a forum intended for talking about the game itself. It's not a server like iCP.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 6:55 am

Shizzle wrote:
hero skillet wrote:

You can add friends by clicking on a hyperlink to their user profiles. The chatbox is located at the homepage of the forum. All you have to do is click Log In and start chatting!

And you can't do anything virtual like CP here. This is a forum intended for talking about the game itself. It's not a server like iCP.

You need to convert that into 4 year old English so she can understand.

I'm having no problems with the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 7:20 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
Shizzle wrote:
hero skillet wrote:

You need to convert that into 4 year old English so she can understand.

I'm having no problems with the chatbox.

u cn ad frens u click on link name of ur fren u wan ad so u cn go to their userpage. d chatbox is in d front pg in the home in the website den click login in the top of chatbox and u cn chat.
n dis is nt icp u cnt play games here n make igloo and decorate n stuff liddat. dis is forum talk bout cp kthnxbai :D

And indeed, I am pretty sure it's your computer that is having the problem. Maybe a slow internet connection or you don't have a very up to date computer. But my best guess is that your internet is having a big problem and I suggest you consult your ISP.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 8:59 am

@Shizzle (Quote was getting big)

Well I don't understand that but I'm sure she does.

And indeed, I'm pretty sure that it can't be an internet problem because it can't control how you type. I'm pretty sure it's a computer problem. Wait.. I checked the archives and you are talking fine?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 11:56 am

Er... check your keyboard is up to date, your browser isn't configured to type differently, and that you haven't got too much running. Otherwise, check your keys aren't dirty and get a new keyboard.

@Shizzle It wouldn't have anything to do with your internet connection, you're typing locally to your computer not over a connection. If it took ages to send the message, then it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox.   The Chatbox. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chatbox.
Page 1 of 1