Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Njunk
Lurker
Lurker
Njunk

Registration date : 2010-11-02

Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc Empty
PostSubject: Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc   Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc EmptyNovember 2nd 2010, 1:26 pm

So I'm sure you all have heard of doing those bogus surveys and completing offers for cash. Let's be honest here, those sites ask for too much personal information and using fake information gets you banned (trust me I would know lol). A while back, around in May I found this website called swagbucks. It's a search engine, like google, but swagbucks periodically awards you swagbucks for searching. These can then be redeemed for gift cards, paypal cash, and other prizes such as game consoles. So far, I've earned $30 in amazon gift cards and here is the proof.

Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc Swagbucksproof

You typically earn anywhere between 5 and 50 swagbucks when they are awarded (which is periodically, not every search) and a $5 amazon gift card only costs 450 swagbucks and paypal only 550. There is no limit to your searches you do.

It's legit, and since they send amazon gift cards virtually, I didn't even have to give them my address! I've boughten myself a Wii game and a comedian's dvd off of amazon and used those 4 amazon gift cards in the used section and I didn't have to pay even a cent out of pocket.

Sign up is here Swagbucks and I'd appreciate it a lot if you guys could use my referral, because they match your search earnings and give that to me. So you still get all your swagbucks and swagbucks gives me a bonus for referring you. All you have to do is search and win, I did and earned 30 dollars in amazon credit (with 15 more in a few days once I get the codes) in approx. 2 months.
Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc Swagbucks-468x60Alt4
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc   Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc EmptyNovember 2nd 2010, 1:50 pm

No, like none of us heard of this before, or none of us use it....gtfo
Back to top Go down

Free Club Penguin Membership, Amazon, Paypal, etc etc
Page 1 of 1