Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame

Go down 
+2
Chub 777
Skyward Sam
6 posters

Who should be the first 5 inductees?
Dark
Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_left22%Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_right
 22% [ 2 ]
Big Sb
Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_left22%Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_right
 22% [ 2 ]
RTL
Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_left11%Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_right
 11% [ 1 ]
Brian
Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_left11%Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_right
 11% [ 1 ]
Cj
Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_left0%Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Bronze
Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_left0%Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
BabyCP
 11% [ 1 ]
iWaddle
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazzdawg
 22% [ 2 ]
RR
 0% [ 0 ]
Loki Terry
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 1:13 am

The voting for the first 5 inductees has begun. Get your votes in by Wednesday November 24, 2010.

You get 1 vote. So make it count.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 2:30 am

Voted. It's currently Dark and BCP.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 6:31 am

I voted for the man who was possibly the best admin CPP ever ran into,Jazzdawg.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 6:00 pm

Keep voting.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 7:02 pm

I voted for Brian.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 3:53 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 4:15 pm

Aren't I supposed to be able to vote? :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 4:35 pm

Dirkd is not on the list
Not voting
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 12:11 am

I nominate... MAISELF!

Also, why am I unable to vote?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 12:19 am

Sorry, I only set the poll for 7 days but it was very inactive.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 12:23 am

DirkD wrote:

Ah, okay. This is basically the first topic I read so I had no idea how long this has been going on. In my opinion, something like this should last for longer and the results aren't enough to be decisive. I read the topic about private messaging votes. Thread polls work better in my experience as many people crave anonymity.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 12:34 am

Cycle22 wrote:
DirkD wrote:

Ah, okay. This is basically the first topic I read so I had no idea how long this has been going on. In my opinion, something like this should last for longer and the results aren't enough to be decisive. I read the topic about private messaging votes. Thread polls work better in my experience as many people crave anonymity.

Well the nominating thread to get to this point was more active so I was expecting the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame    Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame  Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1