Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Christmas is gonna be a good one

Go down 
+5
IcyPenguin
Sjb
Maria
Skyward Sam
Mr. Tahu Guy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

This Christmas is gonna be a good one Empty
PostSubject: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 5th 2010, 8:04 pm

For those that don't know, back in the late 70's after the first Star Wars episode was released, there CAME a holiday spaecial for it. Everyone thought it was gonna be a great special, and was it?! NO. It was "a holocaust of wrong". It also had nothing to do with christmas. It was a holiday called "Life Day". And as my early Christmas present to youguys, I'm showing you a clip of of this special, and as you watch, you can honestly tell that the title of this clip should be renamed Wookie Pronz. Enjoy, if you can!

https://www.youtube.com/v/emY5n8O9owo

And just to let you know, IT IS RATED PG. We don't need any law enforcement, do we?

Last edited by Mr. Tahu Guy on December 7th 2010, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 6th 2010, 10:30 am

Uh...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 6th 2010, 12:02 pm

Might I ask what's so PG-13 about a hideous mutant singing for three minutes and a half? If anything, this should be entirely banned in all countries (Japan is an exception) for it's ability to freak me out.

I believe Nostalgia Critic reviewed the Star Wars Christmas Special a few months ago:
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/15087-swchr
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 6th 2010, 9:21 pm

what the heck did I just watch?
Back to top Go down
IcyPenguin
Drifter
Drifter
IcyPenguin

Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 12:24 am

She's kinda creepy looking...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 9:36 pm

Fixed the link for you all. Happy Life Day!
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 7:54 am

You sig is scaring the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 6:32 pm

Umm k.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 9:31 pm

I am gonna be honest. I watched the first 3 milliseconds, saw that it looked like the ring and turned it off.
Back to top Go down
LazorKitteh
Lurker
Lurker
LazorKitteh

Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 11:36 pm

The title has no corresponding with the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Christmas is gonna be a good one   This Christmas is gonna be a good one Empty

Back to top Go down

This Christmas is gonna be a good one
Page 1 of 1