Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?

Go down 
+10
Thunder
Mike
Arbiter
Bronze
ϟCoolϟ
ParkourSAM
Creeper
Chub 777
Kyuu
SuperiorSnowman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Your favorite
Xbox 360
PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_left65%PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_right
 65% [ 11 ]
Wii
PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_left6%PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 1 ]
PS3
PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_left29%PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_right
 29% [ 5 ]
Video games are stupid
PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_left0%PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 2:22 am

Kyuu wrote:
Christmas Reindeer wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
people buying more because the first one failed hard.

I lol'd...very hard.

Are you denying this is the truth? The Xbox has as a 56% failure rate, over 1/2 of the consoles sold. The PS3 has 10% failure rate, 1/10 of the consoles sold.

56%?! Oh wow, Microsoft is just getting more profits by deliberately breaking Xboxes.

Jan 1, 2010 is going to be a very interesting night. The PS3 gets a massive sales jump ever year, so does the 360. However each year the PS3 gets close and closer to beating it's competitor. I wouldn't be surprised if PS3 took the lead.

You mean 2011.I wouldn't be surprised, too.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 2:25 am

Moar info:

I just found out that in Jan 2010 Microsoft announced it reaching 40 million sales, 20 million XBL accounts, and little over 10 mill gold accounts.

Pwnt.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 2:36 am

Xbox fail FTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 3:09 am

Xbox fail FTW.

At least I don't have to hold a dildo to play a motion oriented game.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 9:54 am

Kyuu wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
people buying more because the first one failed hard.

I lol'd...very hard.

Are you denying this is the truth? The Xbox has as a 56% failure rate, over 1/2 of the consoles sold. The PS3 has 10% failure rate, 1/10 of the consoles sold.

56%?! Oh wow, Microsoft is just getting more profits by deliberately breaking Xboxes.

Jan 1, 2010 is going to be a very interesting night. The PS3 gets a massive sales jump ever year, so does the 360. However each year the PS3 gets close and closer to beating it's competitor. I wouldn't be surprised if PS3 took the lead.

So long as Microsoft have the money to purchase rights to games, DLC exclusives and other Xbox-Only content, there will always be people willing to buy 360's. I don't see sales of Sony Bravia TVs being anywhere near that of Windows 7.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 11:45 am

Kyuu wrote:
Way more XBL Users? Laugh. Out. Loud.

The Xbox 360 has sold 44.6 Million consoles worldwide. Though due to it's failure rate, even Microsoft admits that nearly 25% of that number can be contributed to by replaced models, meaning people buying more because the first one failed hard. I have owned 2 Xbox's. My friend just brought his 4th. Out of 44.6 Million consoles, only 23 million members registered ( This is all accounts registered, divide that number in half for the amount that can connect to Xbox Live Gold )

The PS3 has sold 41.6 Million consoles, trailing behind the 360 by 3 million. Which is PATHETIC. The 360 got a year head start, and in the first year sold over 10 million copies. Not to mention the 360 was selling for 200 less than the PS3. Also, the PS3 has 50 million PSN accounts registered. Now, divide that in half implying that each unique person has at least 2.

The fact is PS3 has gained on the 360 and according to the trend will continue to do so. Also, Kinect is the 360's biggest failure, they really over sell it. It's nothing more than the wii without the controller. So enjoy even MORE 6 years old on Live.

Take this from a person who owned 360s. They're a mistake.

Edit, moar facts:

On November 9th, Black Op's release date, the 360 had a peak of over 750,000 users online at a time, the PS3 had a peak of over 1.2 Million users online at a time. The 360 sold a million more copies than the PS3, so this proves the PS3 leads when it comes to the size of the community.

You don't need to buy a new 360. You just send it into Microsoft for free, they fix it and send it back... But, you have to pay for shipping. The new 360 has a lower failure rate... I think.

Also, the Kinect is good for me because it has a workout trainer while the PSMove and Wii don't. I'd rather do that than a gym because I'd be embarrassed at the gym. My dad is also too lazy to help me. D:
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 1:14 pm

Xbox live has the best online gameplay... two hands down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 1:19 pm

When you send in for a new 360, it's a different console, and a different sale.
Back to top Go down
ϟCoolϟ
Lurker
Lurker
ϟCoolϟ

Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 1:52 pm

Well ps3 has better graphics. They also have better games. Ever since Halo went away Xbox really did not do good.

All their games for xbox 360 only are not even so good anymore.

Besides in ps3 move vs kinect the winner is........ps3
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 2:10 pm

Halo saved the Xbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 3:36 pm

Kyuu wrote:

No it's not. It depends on what's wrong.

I've sent in my 360 once, and they replaced the hard drive, and only the hard drive, like what was asked. The case still had marks on it that were from me, and the serial was undoubtedly the same.

Get your facts right.

also, why isn't there any wii fanboys?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 6:32 pm

ϟCoolϟ wrote:
Well ps3 has better graphics. They also have better games. Ever since Halo went away Xbox really did not do good.

All their games for xbox 360 only are not even so good anymore.

Besides in ps3 move vs kinect the winner is........ps3

Do you read? PS3 doesn't have good graphics, games do. Graphics don't make a game, gameplay does.

And what are you talking about? Halo never went away and it won't until it becomes incredibly unpopular. And people forget Gears of War, one of the best games I've ever played in my life.

And how is PSmove the winner? Don't talk smack if you don't have anything to back-up your statements.

Samta Claus wrote:
Xbox live has the best online gameplay... two hands down.

... Four hands down. Even though I hate MLG, I love how they influence more of a competitive way of gaming rather than "casual" gaming.

Last edited by BiteTheHanukkahDust on December 18th 2010, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 6:35 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

No it's not. It depends on what's wrong.

I've sent in my 360 once, and they replaced the hard drive, and only the hard drive, like what was asked. The case still had marks on it that were from me, and the serial was undoubtedly the same.

Get your facts right.

also, why isn't there any wii fanboys?

Well, that does not always happen.

Also what's your aim
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 10:14 pm

Well,
Xbox 360 has 6 votes
PS3 has 4 votes
Wii 1 vote

The Winner: Xbox 360

And besides,Kinect,isn't like the Wii,you ARE the controller literaly...
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 10:41 pm

Alien Santa wrote:
Well,
Xbox 360 has 6 votes
PS3 has 4 votes
Wii 1 vote

Kinect = EyeToy not Wii. Move = Wii.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 12:00 am

Alien Santa wrote:
Well,
Xbox 360 has 6 votes
PS3 has 4 votes
Wii 1 vote

Kinect = EyeToy not Wii. Move = Wii.

Games are so confusing at times.
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 11:47 am

Right now I'm bored so I'm going to write a giant review on them.

The review!
What is the best video game system?
That is a lot of debate of witch system is the best. The fighting is by people who usually only have one system and they fight on that side. Well they really don't know the other system. I own all the systems. They all have their Pros. and their Cons. If your lazy just scroll down to the Pros. and Cons. All three systems have good and bad games. The games affect the fighting of what system is best. Example the Halo series is an Xbox only and so it raises the Xbox "supporters". Each system I find is aimed at a different set of gamers then the other systems. The Wii is aimed for kids and I would say it is the most kid friend;y but offers no true gaming. They also tried to make buy it for Wii fit. But a lot of people bought it but most of them never use it. The Wii is good of kids I would say, because a Wii game is fun for two days and then most people get bored of it expect little kids then play games forever! My brother plays the same game of two years now. The Ps3 is aimed at everything. But does he do well at everything, no it does not. The PS3's gaming is ok, most people find the online play not as big as Xbox Live. But the blueray is why alot of people buy the PS3 then say "A gaming system and a blueray player!" The PS3 media is very good on the PS3 you can do music and movies, etc. The Xbox 360 is a gaming system I would it's the leading gaming. But littler kids don't game but the Kincect will be fun for them. Now to the Pros and Cons.

Pros and Cons coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 9:01 pm

^I find that Xbox 360 is aimed at the teenagers-adults section. Since I have a PS3, I'll do the Pros and Cons for that:

Pros:
  • Media-Can play Blu-Ray, display pictures (with effects), etc.
  • Downloadable Games-Thanks to PlayStation Store, you can download games via internet. Some games are free (demo) and most cost only $5 (full games).
  • Move-Although it copied Wii, it offers more action packed and non-babish games (especially The Shoot).
  • Social Stuff-You can use video chat and play this Sims like game (PlayStation Home) that can connect to other consoles.
  • TV-You can watch ABC iView and 7 Plus (Australian channels, so anyone outside Australia just ignore this).
  • Controler-Its wireless so you can play from 1 km away (probrably not that far).
  • Games-The PS3 can play a wide array of games from COD to Basketball and from Grand Tourismo to Adventure games.
  • Play TV-Basically, a Tivo for PS3.

Cons:
  • Price-Price is around $300-500. Fortunately, it includes games and other accesories.
  • PS2 Compaitibillity-Probrably the only good reason why the PS3 sucks. When you insert a PS2 game, the PS3 reads it (can tell it's PS2) but doesn't let you play. PS1 and PSP are compatible though.

I can't think of any cons, so, there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 9:29 pm

^I find that Xbox 360 is aimed at the teenagers-adults section. Since I have a PS3, I'll do the Pros and Cons for that:

Pros:
  • Downloadable Games-Thanks to PlayStation Store, you can download games via internet. Some games are free (demo) and most cost only $5 (full games).
  • Move-Although it copied Wii, it offers more action packed and non-babish games (especially The Shoot).
  • Social Stuff-You can use video chat and play this Sims like game (PlayStation Home) that can connect to other consoles.
  • TV-You can watch ABC iView and 7 Plus (Australian channels, so anyone outside Australia just ignore this).
  • Controler-Its wireless so you can play from 1 km away (probrably not that far).
  • Games-The PS3 can play a wide array of games from COD to Basketball and from Grand Tourismo to Adventure games.

Cons:
  • Price-Price is around $300-500. Fortunately, it includes games and other accesories.
  • PS2 Compaitibillity-Probrably the only good reason why the PS3 sucks. When you insert a PS2 game, the PS3 reads it (can tell it's PS2) but doesn't let you play. PS1 and PSP are compatible though.

The underline means the 360 does the same...
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 9:36 pm

Alien Santa wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

What are the cons, though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 11:33 pm

[quote="Christmas Reindeer"]
[*]Controler-Its wireless so you can play from 1 km away (probrably not that far).
/quote]

nigga you just went full retarted
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 12:26 am

Alien Santa wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

Cons=Consaqunses (sorry for misspelling)
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 12:28 am

Alien Santa wrote:
Alien Santa wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

Cons=Consaqunses (sorry for misspelling)

I was asking what are the cons for the 360.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 12:33 am

Pay for internet...
That is one big con...
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 2:41 am

Alien Santa wrote:
Pay for internet...
That is one big con...

You pay for the internet anyway. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?   PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Vs.Wii Vs. Xbox 360?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next