Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Proposal To CPP

Go down 
+2
Dan
Marc978
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 2:17 am

Okay guys I have a little proposal to CPP staff. Now before you say this is a bad Idea just hear me out. CPP and Marc978FunnyVideos are alike. The comparison's are that we both run successful websites that get lots of hits. I usually get 300 + hits now on YouTube. CPP must have more then me since this forum is active every single day. The only difference is we do 2 completely different things. This is a forum. I do videos. Now most people here don't like my videos as I know. But no matter what you say I am successful and you have to face it. I get YouTube hits, Subscribers and I'm making money off of this in the process. So you can't say I'm not successful. So my proposal to CPP is this you put my name that links to my channel in the Affiliates box. In return I will put links to CPP on my "Marc Links & Friend Links" on my YouTube channel. and In addition to that I will also post links to CPP In every Marc video In the description form here on out. This can work as I said before. We are both successful. So when a new user comes to CPP and they check the Affiliates box they will see my name click on It and will go to my channel and check me out. Same thing goes to here. When someone reads my video description or see CPP link on my channel they'll click on It and come here to CPP and we can get new users. So In the end everyone wins I get what I want and you get new users. I've already partnered with another website as well and this will work. Really consider this as this will be the benefit to both problems with me and lacking of views and CPP so It can get new users and stay active. So as soon as you post a link to my channel I'll start linking to CPP. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope this works out well for everyone.

~Marc978
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 3:40 am

I disagree but hold up, you confuzed me. What are you getting ? Pick one.

"Really consider this as this will be the benefit to both problems with me and lacking of views and CPP so It can get new users and stay active"

"I get YouTube hits, Subscribers and I'm making money off of this in the process"

Are you or arent you getting hits?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 3:43 am

Question: When did CPP become the go-to-place when you are down on your luck? First DP, now MFV? I don't have any say on this, nor do I really care. I'm just curious, when did CPP turn in to an advertising hub?
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 10:03 am

Comet wrote:
I disagree but hold up, you confuzed me. What are you getting ? Pick one.

"Really consider this as this will be the benefit to both problems with me and lacking of views and CPP so It can get new users and stay active"

"I get YouTube hits, Subscribers and I'm making money off of this in the process"

Are you or arent you getting hits?

Getting hits. My YouTube Channel hits are higher then ever since this month when I became a YouTube partner. Well I am getting some hits out there but not that many. Only like 300 hits on a normal video although 2 videos of mine have way more hits. That is why there is a lacking problem with my hits.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 12:12 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Okay guys I have a little proposal to CPP staff. Now before you say this is a bad Idea just hear me out. CPP and Marc978FunnyVideos are alike.
I quit reading right about... there.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 12:50 pm

You could just buy an advertisment slot Marc, they're only 300 coins and you advertising CPP on your youtube videos in completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 4:06 pm

To get on our affiliates list, you have to order a spot on this list in our coin shop.
Forum Shop & Coin Information

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Proposal To CPP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal To CPP    A Proposal To CPP  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proposal To CPP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: