Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*

Go down 
+6
sleeping beauty
coolawesomeme
Mr. Tahu Guy
Bronze
Mwet!
Marc978
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  Empty
PostSubject: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 5:29 pm

I know I left CPP and all but I wanted to share to you what Coolawesome has basically allowing people to do whatever they wan't like spam and makes anyone a mod on DP [img]Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  Dpseacret [/img]

Also

[img]Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  Dpcoolsetmeup [/img]
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 5:48 pm

Well, this is what happens when you give idle power -_-
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 5:57 pm

You didn't grow any balls/ get some common sense while you were gone, then?

Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  80582960
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 6:13 pm

Pyro wrote:

lol that looked like my dad when he still lived with us anyway just wanted to post that well leaving now
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 6:31 pm

Cool wants something, Marc. He wants a hammer DO U NO WHUT A HAMMER IS?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 6:34 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Pyro wrote:

lol that looked like my dad when he still lived with us anyway just wanted to post that well leaving now

Last edited by Bronze on June 1st 2011, 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 6:36 pm

Pyro wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
Pyro wrote:

That's probably because it's you in the photo, and he am your genetic father. Although Michael Jackson would like to disagree with that.
Marc had relations with himself and produced Marc.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme
The Awesome Guy
The Awesome Guy
coolawesomeme

Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 7:13 pm

Marc- Why are you only showing part of our convo? You should show the other part where I explained to you that having an election means giving people mod. If thats not what an election is, then what is it for?

And the other part- I left ace's spamming a couple of times to test you as mod, where you didn't do anything. I later cleaned that up as well.

There's your explanation.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 7:36 pm

coolawesomeme wrote:
Marc- Why are you only showing part of our convo? You should show the other part where I explained to you that having an election means giving people mod. If thats not what an election is, then what is it for?

And the other part- I left ace's spamming a couple of times to test you as mod, where you didn't do anything. I later cleaned that up as well.

Cool your worthless in my eyes and anyone who takes your word is a moron like you at least I have evidence
Back to top Go down
sleeping beauty
Lurker
Lurker
sleeping beauty

Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 7:46 pm

It's funny because Marc has mental issues.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 9:11 pm

sleeping beauty wrote:
It's funny because Marc has mental issues.
Go back to DP.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 9:45 pm

Marc, what is your primary AIM handle?
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 10:54 pm

coolawesomeme wrote:

Look guys Cool is right I edited out the rest of the conversation to make it look like he said just that. I was angry at everyone and went Insane but I'm tired of the fighting now and wanna move on Cool is right and I did try to get him fired for no reason so I'm sorry Cool.

Requested to be locked
Back to top Go down
Beaa
Drifter
Drifter
Beaa

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 11:00 pm

Marc, leave. Everyone on this forum wants you to LEAVE. JUST LEAVE.

Get over yourself. Your videos suck.

BTW- Talking with your mouth sideways is not swag.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 11:21 pm

Beaa wrote:
Marc, leave. Everyone on this forum wants you to LEAVE. JUST LEAVE.

Get over yourself. Your videos suck.

BTW- Talking with your mouth sideways is not swag.

Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  Damn
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 3:54 pm

Marc give up, im not happy with the staff at the minute but you must of been a pretty bad mod if you left it how it was. its your job man.
Back to top Go down
Corwo Penguin
Drifter
Drifter
Corwo Penguin

Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 10:46 pm

I agree with Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 4:07 am

Marc, leave and go have a relationship with that boy you kissed, as you so said was the surce of all this hate. and if thats not the case, just leave in general. You are a mentally challenged person, making fun of mentally challenged people, and your videos suck in general. You think that your videos are so great just because " OLOOK I AM A PARTNER ". But no. No one cares about you being a partner. You got lucky. Thats it. The only thing anyone should be jealous about is the fact that all that money that youtube is shoving down your throat should've gone to starving kids in Japan. Everytime you get hate, you either backlash at them with some 'witty' comment, or some comment explaining how you are comedy gold but in a calm way. ALSO, whenever something doesn't go YOUR way, you go beserk and spam. I don't care if you have problems with your so called 'sexuality' and neither does anyone else.don't take it out on us. You need help, and if you can only find it with spamming a forum about Club Penguin, you obviously need something better. Get a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*    Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coolawesome Is basically taking over DP *Proof*
Page 1 of 1