Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I become a moderator?

Go down 
+6
Kyuu
Pezz
HavoKitten
Mr. Tahu Guy
FlyingKanga
MadMarwa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMarwa
Lurker
Lurker
MadMarwa

Registration date : 2011-04-05

How do I become a moderator? Empty
PostSubject: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 6:32 am

Hello

I've been on this site for a couple of days.. and I'm wondering, how can I become a moderator?
I really like this forum and I would like to help in it :)

::MAD::
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 11:33 am

Oh my god.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 4th 2011, 7:45 pm

You never will because you are a piece of [REMOVED].
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 4th 2011, 11:14 pm

Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
You never will because you are a piece of [REMOVED]
How can you even stand living with yourself?
Back to top Go down
Pezz
Drifter
Drifter
Pezz

Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 19th 2011, 2:42 pm

Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
You never will because you are a piece of [REMOVED].
I applaud you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 19th 2011, 8:37 pm

This is why we cant have clubpenguin in our domain name. And you two shouldnt act all high and mighty, I remember Tahu as a wannabe mod and I definitely remember Kanga as a wannabe.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 20th 2011, 10:22 am

Kyuu wrote:
This is why we cant have clubpenguin in our domain name. And you two shouldnt act all high and mighty, I remember Tahu as a wannabe mod and I definitely remember Kanga as a wannabe.
How the heck am I acting mighty? Your the one who actually is a wannabe. I know you want admin just like you badly wanted it on Dock Penguins.

I just considered the fact that other people are trying so hard to get administrator and a random stranger pops in and wan'ts to become a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 20th 2011, 10:32 am

Oh, come on, children. Let's not fight over something as trivial as this while the whole site crumbles because of general carelessness, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 20th 2011, 2:38 pm

Hopefully we can all say that we've gone through these power-hungry moments. I'm sure I have.
Let's just not waste our time. If you're not a moderator, suck it up and move on.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 20th 2011, 9:39 pm

Now, now. Can't we all learn from the "You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L" book from Fallout 3?

Quote :
S is for Strength, and that means I am strong! I can carry lots of toys and swing stuff all day long!
P is for Perception, a long funny word! It means what I tasted, smell, saw and heard!
E is for Endurance, and that's how long I can play! I'm always really healthy, and have energy all day!
C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile, and never want to hate!
I is for Intelligence, it means I'm really smart! I use my brain for lots of stuff, like science, math and art!
A is for Agility, that's how I get around! I move real fast and easy, and I never make a sound!
L is for Luck, and it's simple, you see! It means that good things always happen to me!

This shall decide who would be the best Admin.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 12:21 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
How the heck am I acting mighty? Your the one who actually is a wannabe. I know you want admin just like you badly wanted it on Dock Penguins.

I just considered the fact that other people are trying so hard to get administrator and a random stranger pops in and wan'ts to become a moderator.

I don't want to be an admin. If I wanted to be an admin you'd know because I'd be taking steps to achieving that. Did I mention I became an admin on dock penguins? Yeah. A few times. I gave it to Emess and someotherbackgroundcharacter because I didnt need it anymore. I was done with it.

If you think me being active here is for administrator you're wrong and just plain ignorant, it is summer and I have more time to get on here. This is one of the many forums I have rejoined and I'm trying to get this place up and running and keeping morons like you out of power.

Now go run around in wilderness and look for a Posion Dart Frog or that pretty little blue ringed squidward or go find your 4 or 5 siblings and debate on what is and what isnt a knife you waste of Australian space.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 4:08 am

Well how coincidental that's what I'm trying to do as well without the part where you have to stop morons out of power..

Why do people like you think that becoming an administrator on a fansite is like becoming the president of US? I don't need administrator. I'm still capable of helping the forums with or without admin.

And I didn't understand anything you said on the last part. Must be hard to think while your raging.

Can we stop from here now?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 4:27 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
Well how coincidental that's what I'm trying to do as well without the part where you have to stop morons out of power..

Why do people like you think that becoming an administrator on a fansite is like becoming the president of US? I don't need administrator. I'm still capable of helping the forums with or without admin.

And I didn't understand anything you said on the last part. Must be hard to think while your raging.

Can we stop from here now?

I dont think anyone has ever said being an administrator on CPP is greater than or equal to being the President of the United States. I've only seen that being used by you as a metaphor to explain how people take the roll seriously.

However, the role of administrator is very important. Only a few people can be administrator and if that administrator isnt effective and swift the entire community will lag. So yes, it is very important. Is it as important as being the leader of the armed forces of the most power country in the world*? No, I dont think so.

I never said you needed administrator to get things done, but it sure does help. Some people want to sport the cyan name and take the glory and power, whilst others want access to the ACP to actual put these ideas into actions. Some(like you) just want to suggest ideas to the admins in order to get this forum changed for the better. Others(like me) just want to make sure the right people are admins and they are doing the right thing at the right time.

Also, I was not raging. I don't compare United States Presidency to CPP Administration and I don't get mad over your opinion on this askew situation. However picking a "fight" or "flame war" with me is not a good idea. Especially when it's unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 4:41 am

Kyuu wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

I don't want to be an admin. If I wanted to be an admin you'd know because I'd be taking steps to achieving that. Did I mention I became an admin on dock penguins? Yeah. A few times. I gave it to Emess and someotherbackgroundcharacter because I didnt need it anymore. I was done with it.

If you think me being active here is for administrator you're wrong and just plain ignorant, it is summer and I have more time to get on here. This is one of the many forums I have rejoined and I'm trying to get this place up and running and keeping morons like you out of power.

Now go run around in wilderness and look for a Posion Dart Frog or that pretty little blue ringed squidward or go find your 4 or 5 siblings and debate on what is and what isnt a knife you waste of Australian space.

Bold part really reminds me of presidents such as Gaddafi, Should have said that shouldn't have I. :/
What makes you think I want to get administrator? I'm capable of helping the forums without it as well. The actions you are doing resemble a wannabe administrator no offence.

Suggesting what should be taken into action is just as good as pointing fingers of who is a good admin and who is a bad admin,
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 4:56 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

Bold part really reminds me of presidents such as Gaddafi, Should have said that shouldn't have I. :/
What makes you think I want to get administrator? I'm capable of helping the forums without it as well. The actions you are doing resemble a wannabe administrator no offence.

Suggesting what should be taken into action is just as good as pointing fingers of who is a good admin and who is a bad admin,

There you are again. Comparing the idea of trying to keep morons out of power to a Libyan Tyrant. I seriously think you are missing my entire point here, and for said reason I kindly(kindly) ask you to reread my second post. Slowly. It is 4 AM and I just don't have the energy to further help you with comprehension. Use a dictionary if you think it might help.

However since you may chose not to reread the post I'll say it here anyway. Read carefully.

I never said you wanted to be an Administrator. I just said you shouldn't beat the newbie up for wanted to be a mod because I strictly remember you doing the same thing when you first landed on CPP.

Also, how does it seem like I want to be an admin? Like I said, if I wanted it I would come out and say it. You should have payed more attention to the way I got admin on DP if you were going to quote it. The very first day I wanted admin I approached Kodi and Lamp publicly on the chatbox and asked for admin. I said repeatedly I wanted admin. I had to work with Kodi for a few weeks because I wasnt trusted(Tokka had just destroyed the place, mind you) so when I finally got that trust I was promoted. By Adam. Wwe Adam.

I don't beat around the bush. And in a time like this where it wouldn't matter if I said I wanted admin or not, don't you think I would've said it? I am good friends with BTD. I am good friends with Colonel Sam. Two potential admins. If I wanted to spot I could easily take it. But listen to me carefully boy because I dont want to repeat myself anymore this early in the morning.

I do not want to become an Administrator, Moderator, or any respected authority figure of CPP anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 5:11 am

I was wondering why I was seeing you on in the morning then after school. I only posted when I was a newbie when moderator applications were open that's it.

You missed my previous point as well. I only said that considering the fact that people who are more devoted to the forum are trying to get administrator while a newbie just joins and asks how to become a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 5:21 am

I am devoted to the forum. Does that mean I want to have a cyan name to boss people around? no. Quite frankly I don't need that colored name to do that
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 5:26 am

Urgh... I'm not talking about you. What about people like DirkD and BTD.
They are devoted to the forum and are requesting a 'cyan name' to fix the forum and not boss people around. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? EmptyJune 21st 2011, 11:30 am

MadMarwa wrote:
Hello

I've been on this site for a couple of days.. and I'm wondering, how can I become a moderator?
I really like this forum and I would like to help in it :)

::MAD::
We are not hiring staff members at the moment, but if we do you can very well apply. Also, the more you ask, the less chance you have a becoming one. So, I advise you to stop asking. (:

@TFK and Kyuu, You guys may continue this in PM. Thank you.

*LOCKED*
:mod:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a moderator?   How do I become a moderator? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I become a moderator?
Page 1 of 1