Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)

Go down 
+10
Rudolph
Bulletwolf
Hyperhawk
Adsertif.
spyke
Hellopayton
Techno
Goldenmustan
JayCr17
Egaro
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 5:51 pm

The following picture is crudely drawn using polygons on Paint.

DO NOT LOOK AT IT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK YOUR SANITY.

I'm even putting it in a spoiler--just for you. :P You've had your chance, now you can't sue me, lol.

Spoiler:

So, scream!

I made it for a school project; I have a bad feeling I'm gonna fail...:P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
JayCr17
Seeker
Seeker
JayCr17

Registration date : 2008-04-20

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 7:00 pm

What was your school project?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 7:03 pm

To make a "pretty picture" with defined shapes.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goldenmustan
Drifter
Drifter
Goldenmustan

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 7:33 pm

I think it's pretty good! lol
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 8:13 pm

Yeah, If i'd rat eit... 5/10, could use some "spifin up" If you know what i mean. ;)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 8:33 pm

:P There's not much you can do with limitations on how many shapes you can make.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 8:36 pm

Yeah, Lol, I feel bad. :P
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 9:23 pm

:0o
Oh my... *note to self, no polygon, shape, etc penguins!*
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 21st 2008, 9:24 pm

Good HP. You're on your way to quivering in fear from Polygon Art. :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
spyke
Sidekick
Sidekick
spyke

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 7:09 pm

so whats did she grade you?
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 7:13 pm

For shapes it's a nice penguin, put again it should have some shading, But don't put yourself down... :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 9:54 pm

:P You know what's sad about this?

I didn't do it right; it was supposed to be cut out of construction paper...:x
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 10:13 pm

Thats bad. :x
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 23rd 2008, 10:59 pm

Cool its great! ;)
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 24th 2008, 2:15 am

Pretty cool. But bad quality.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 24th 2008, 10:40 am

8o 8D ooh i like trapazoid pretty trapazoid!!!!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 24th 2008, 12:56 pm

EGORO YOU OFFENDED ME 😢

You should have said something like dont open the spoiler lol! :face:
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 24th 2008, 1:00 pm

Pretty good..
try saving it as png.,I hate the quality of this image.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 24th 2008, 5:40 pm

Sadly, it was saved as PNG. That's what happens to .png on my computer...:x. Oh, well.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 24th 2008, 5:44 pm

Pretty Good.
Back to top Go down
billbong5001
Beholder
Beholder
billbong5001

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) EmptyApril 25th 2008, 12:14 pm

Its pretty good,to bad you can only use limited pollygons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)   DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A PENGUIN ARTIST AND DO NOT WISH TO BE INSULTED (But read anyway!!)
Page 1 of 1