Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! Empty
PostSubject: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 11:07 pm

Haven't posted in this section in ages.

I haven't used it in a full year now, so I thought I'd give it to anyone who still plays this game. The (currently non-member) account was created somewhere around the summer of 2006. No, I'm not exactly sure when and I'm not going to bother checking either. If you're nine-years-old, I'm sure it's enough to make you gush with joy.

PM me for the password if you're interested, in the mood to troll, or just plain bored.
Back to top Go down
Bobhip
Lurker
Lurker
Bobhip

Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyOctober 3rd 2011, 5:55 pm

Hi Maria,
So when i heard you were giving away a Free club Penguin Account I knew that this would be perfect for my little Sister. She's 9 years old and loves Club Penguin! Im probally guessing that numerous amount of people have been wanting this account but My sister's birthday is coming up in just a few weeks and I wanted to give her the best Birthday present ever. If you get this, please reply because I would be honored for my sister to have this account.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyOctober 4th 2011, 12:55 am

I'm calling bullshit!
Back to top Go down
CutePenguin401
Lurker
Lurker
CutePenguin401

Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyOctober 18th 2011, 5:24 pm

give it to bobhip for his siters birthday it would be a nice birthday present for a 9 year old :)
Back to top Go down
Havokitten09
Lurker
Lurker
Havokitten09

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 10:24 pm

(Maria here)
Already gave the account to someone. Didn't change the password, though. If anyone wants it--God knows I don't--here's the login information:
Username: thefast737
Password: cookie123
Have fun, children.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 10:36 pm

Never give out your account information.
Back to top Go down
Havokitten09
Lurker
Lurker
Havokitten09

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 10:41 pm

My, you're absolutely right! Thanks for showing me the light, mister.
Let me get right on that and keep the information of the account that I haven't used it in two years to myself. 'Cause, you know, anything short of that would be so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!   Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving out rare Club Penguin Account!!!
Page 1 of 1