Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 3DS or whatever?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

The 3DS or whatever? Empty
PostSubject: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 11th 2011, 6:33 pm

I recently had my birthday and my mother got me a 3DS and I don't know if I really want to keep it. I don't honestly know if it's worth keeping because there is only one good game out right now, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But I yet at the same time there is nothing that i want to buy otherwise.
Is it worth keeping?
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 11th 2011, 10:32 pm

Get Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, Super Street Fighter IV, or DoA: Dimensions. Those are good.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 12th 2011, 1:12 am

There making...
paper mario
Luigi's mansion 2
Mario Kart 3ds
Super mario land 3d (or super mario 3ds)
Lego city stories
New resiendt evil game (misspell)
Tekken 3ds
Sonic generations
JAWS
Star fox 64
and ALOT more...

But I would personally wait for the WiiU to come out and spend the money I'm saving for that.
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 12th 2011, 12:11 pm

Yeah but the WiiU release date isn't even released for another 4-8 months (or so). And thanks for the game ideas.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 12th 2011, 1:56 pm

iJosh wrote:
Yeah but the WiiU release date isn't even released for another 4-8 months (or so). And thanks for the game ideas.

The WiiU is gonna cost MORE then the ps3.
It might cost like $250-$350,and the controller itself,(the portable screen thingy),is gonna cost like $160.

But,of course,they would both come in a bundle.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 12th 2011, 3:08 pm

I would keep it. It just came out and I'm sure many companies are rushing to come out with good games for it since it is a new console. Although you may have to wait for more good games to come out, I think in the end you won't regret keeping it. Ocarina of TIme alone would have me keeping it! Wink
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? EmptyAugust 14th 2011, 1:52 pm

I kept it since there was a price cut of the 3DS, $250 to $170.
Thank god I didn't open it earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3DS or whatever?   The 3DS or whatever? Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3DS or whatever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Gaming :: Handheld-
Jump to: