Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey

Go down 
+39
Name
Snow Bunny
Flanders
Digit
Skyward Sam
iSnow
new sonic boom
Ace
BT
NewBT06
FireFalcons1
TomY
Icyboy
Jess
BabyCP
Dark
Marc978
lebron jam24
Gary
stevenF50
ApplyMoreCack
Wwe Adam
CrazyCatoon
Cycle22
Brennan
Revinder
snowmanx
xVx iMurk xVx
Goobenheimer
Flubby
magicNASRI
lookathis
iWaddle
Thunder
Catflap60
pixel
Kool Kat
Creeper
Admin
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 4:10 pm

We probably should make a page or something which we can visit occasionally other than here.

I will try to actually check this thread once a month, glad to see people still coming here.
Back to top Go down
NewBT06
Lurker
Lurker
NewBT06

Registration date : 2015-11-11

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 12:45 am

Hey Dark its BT06 lmfao.

We do have a Facebook page but it's just Me, DarkBoom, and Smilegurl plus 3 other that I don't know their username. KindomDarkXII or w/e used to be on there too but I guess he deleted his account. PM me lol.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 2:39 am

ayyyy no way i got my account back
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 1:02 am

Hey guys Smile
Back to top Go down
new sonic boom
Lurker
Lurker
new sonic boom

Registration date : 2015-11-11

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 4:21 am

Hey if you remember sonic boom then you probably hate me
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 4:17 pm

Hey.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 7:14 pm

Hey, it's DirkD.

Well, it took me about 3 years to remember my password and a lot of guessing, but I did. I randomly think about this place every once in a while. As a college graduate about to go on the adventure of a lifetime, I had some time to look back and even though this place is an online forum, it used to be a big part of my life.

When this forum opened from a merge between two other forums and Club Penguin Lighthouse in January 2008, I dedicated many hours here as a moderator, admin, and user. I was an insecure kid with a chip on his shoulder, and I was a big part of the Club Penguin community at that time with a prominent website and YouTube music video page, which I still find hilarious.

All-in-all, playing that game and joining this forum taught me many skills I have taken forward in my life. I had drive to be really famous in this game, which is quite insignificant but I forced myself to learn video editing, Photoshop, website management, working within a team to help sufficiently run a busy website, etc. In some weird way, this has transferred over to my actual life, where I still do many of these things and have used them as a platform to spur on my entrepreneurial mind.

Hope all is well with everyone that comes back and visits, I don't keep up with any of you these days. The only people I still have contact with in any form are Triton and Mike (I forget his actual CP name), but it is "Mike" on here. I hope that as more of you come back and re-visit, you've been satisfied with the life you have been living. I remember most of you from this thread.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyJune 20th 2016, 6:06 am

The fact that it's been almost 10 years now when I started playing Club Penguin (December 2006) is mind-boggling.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyJune 20th 2016, 3:33 pm

Revinder wrote:
The fact that it's been almost 10 years now when I started playing Club Penguin (December 2006) is mind-boggling.

Over a fucking decade for me...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyJune 20th 2016, 3:33 pm

Skyward Sam wrote:
Hey, it's DirkD.

Well, it took me about 3 years to remember my password and a lot of guessing, but I did. I randomly think about this place every once in a while. As a college graduate about to go on the adventure of a lifetime, I had some time to look back and even though this place is an online forum, it used to be a big part of my life.

When this forum opened from a merge between two other forums and Club Penguin Lighthouse in January 2008, I dedicated many hours here as a moderator, admin, and user. I was an insecure kid with a chip on his shoulder, and I was a big part of the Club Penguin community at that time with a prominent website and YouTube music video page, which I still find hilarious.

All-in-all, playing that game and joining this forum taught me many skills I have taken forward in my life. I had drive to be really famous in this game, which is quite insignificant but I forced myself to learn video editing, Photoshop, website management, working within a team to help sufficiently run a busy website, etc. In some weird way, this has transferred over to my actual life, where I still do many of these things and have used them as a platform to spur on my entrepreneurial mind.

Hope all is well with everyone that comes back and visits, I don't keep up with any of you these days. The only people I still have contact with in any form are Triton and Mike (I forget his actual CP name), but it is "Mike" on here. I hope that as more of you come back and re-visit, you've been satisfied with the life you have been living. I remember most of you from this thread.

you still living in or around plano?
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyJuly 4th 2016, 2:35 am

The fuzzy feeling I get every time I check back here is something I'm always going to cherish. I believe I checked in like what, a year ago? I'm (was) Kakaromango if some of you remember that name. I'm in and out of college, still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. If anyone has a PS4 or Steam, feel free to hit me up on em. I'm more on my PS4 than I am on Steam until I get a new PC. PSN: Ky13_RP Steam: radiospit, I'd love to hear you're guy's adventures. About the lives that we have stem'd from this forum :)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:22 pm

Digit wrote:
The fuzzy feeling I get every time I check back here is something I'm always going to cherish. I believe I checked in like what, a year ago? I'm (was) Kakaromango if some of you remember that name. I'm in and out of college, still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. If anyone has a PS4 or Steam, feel free to hit me up on em. I'm more on my PS4 than I am on Steam until I get a new PC. PSN: Ky13_RP   Steam: radiospit, I'd love to hear you're guy's adventures. About the lives that we have stem'd from this forum :)

Hey Kaka! Hope all is well and you retain the same fond memories that I have of this place. I check in every 3-4 months now. I obviously can't post much, but it's good to see you and DirkD checking in. When I joined this place in October 2008, I was just some little 10 year old. I've watched myself grow, both on this site and in IRL, and am going to be a senior in high school... Crazy world we got here. Time flies.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 11:27 pm

BT wrote:
Revinder wrote:

Over a fucking decade for me...

Damn 2005 was over 10 years ago, that's actually crazy to think about.
Back to top Go down
Flanders
Drifter
Drifter
Flanders

Registration date : 2008-03-07

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2016, 12:06 am

Hey everyone, it's nice knowing other people remember this place and come back to it occasionally. Since I came across my laptop from 2008/2009, I suddenly remembered CPP and decided to check it out, wondering if anyone was still using it and where the people I knew are now. I remember being 10/11, obsessed with Club Penguin, trying to learn how to use Photoshop to make avis and sigs. Time flies --- I'm now 18.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2016, 1:27 pm

I'd love to purchase this community in my adventures of reinvigorating the dying embers of community forums. I'll have it ported from forumotion to phpBB then to XenForo.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 8:22 pm

On a nostalgia trip again. It's so weird coming back here, especially with all the names I recognise. Sadly I was diagnosed with leukaemia in August of this year, so that's all that has been happening for me. Hope everyone else I know was well!
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 12:29 pm

Well, if you're here now, you probably know the news that Club Penguin is closing. It's such a shame it know it'll be going soon despite not playing it for years. I think there is a spin off coming for mobile, but I doubt it'll capture the same magic as the original did.

I didn't even know they started deleting accounts that hadn't logged in for more than a year so my original account is long gone! Made a new account though so I can at least see the Waddle On leaving party
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2017, 6:33 am

Hey everyone! Anyone remember me? :)

I'm gonna miss this game.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2017, 1:49 pm

Whatup guys :)

Old username was Devo. Wow, TechRax used to use this forum. Wild.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 12:32 am

Name wrote:

lol how do you know he used this forum
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 5:37 pm

BT wrote:
Name wrote:

lol how do you know he used this forum

https://clubpenguinplanet.forumotion.com/u175

That's his account, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 6:46 pm

Also, I don't know if anyone wants to bring these forums back but I logged into Dark's account to see if I could figure out how to get the admin account, but I couldn't. - Devo
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 1:48 am

Wow. Not sure if anyone will remember me or  even read this but this is Marc978. I remember the days from 2009 - 2011. I'd go on this site almost everyday. I remember Club Penguin and was sad to hear it was closed and replaced by Club Penguin Island. (I have a little cousin which is why I know this)  For some reason I was thinking about this place tonight and did a good search to see if this place still existed. I know the site is dead but wow. I can't believe I even remembered my password.

Things are going well for me. I'm currently 21 at the time of this post. I got into the game of Poker and am also volunteering for another website. I remember I had my good and bad moments on this site as an immature little kid at the time.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to remember to check to see if anyone replies.

Take care everyone

-Marc978
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2018, 12:41 am

Marc978 wrote:
Wow. Not sure if anyone will remember me or  even read this but this is Marc978. I remember the days from 2009 - 2011. I'd go on this site almost everyday. I remember Club Penguin and was sad to hear it was closed and replaced by Club Penguin Island. (I have a little cousin which is why I know this)  For some reason I was thinking about this place tonight and did a good search to see if this place still existed. I know the site is dead but wow. I can't believe I even remembered my password.

Things are going well for me. I'm currently 21 at the time of this post. I got into the game of Poker and am also volunteering for another website. I remember I had my good and bad moments on this site as an immature little kid at the time.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to remember to check to see if anyone replies.

Take care everyone

-Marc978

Jesus man, you're 21? Time really flies by so fast.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 EmptyApril 11th 2018, 9:16 pm

Yep it's amazing how fast times fly's. I'll be 22 at the end of May. Can't believe 2019 will already be 10 years since 2009. Sometimes I miss the days of just being here on the forum but that's life I guess.

Hope everyone is doing well.

-Marc978
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: