Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper

Go down 
+10
Snowball423
BT
weirdal204
TemporaryComrade45
Abced101
*I.Bros.*
AlterBlade
Egaro
Adsertif.
sunning400
14 posters
AuthorMessage
sunning400
Lurker
Lurker
sunning400

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyApril 25th 2008, 2:13 am

This is a newpaper just for you and me please read down till your eye's drop ok lets start

I'm glad Rockhopper is here because My penguin got banned forever but I got a new one and I want Rockhopper to know that he is all of our friends but one thing why did your ship sink? I want to know how it did but your still alive but all of us want to see you all the time for a long time but I want to know about the Party today it's so fun because my friends said so. I went on club penguin and saw the things to do at the party and my friends said have you got the new pin I said yes and I like your new ship its kinder better then the other ship but what is it called I want to know like Friends Forever or something he he and I loved the Party it was the best I like the Party and every thing that was there but where was the key I looked everywhere but not there. Lots of people said it was at the Ice berg I looked there and it wasn't please tell me that the key is there at Club penguin at lest everyone wants to know where the key is who ever is reading this I hope you had fun reading my news paper because I think it was a good one thanks for reading it hope you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyApril 25th 2008, 7:23 am

Like to see that you like the party. His ship sank because it it an ice berg. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyApril 25th 2008, 9:11 am

Yup.

Also, the key doesn't release until Monday. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
sunning400
Lurker
Lurker
sunning400

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyMay 9th 2008, 11:39 pm

Hey people please message my message thingy! :S
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyMay 9th 2008, 11:41 pm

That is called spam and that is very bad to do. :/
(I tried to say it in a non-backseat mod way)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyMay 10th 2008, 1:13 pm

anyways, the keys in rockhopper's journal!
Back to top Go down
Abced101
Drifter
Drifter
Abced101

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyMay 10th 2008, 2:49 pm

Rockhoppers party was pretty Cool lol.And ya his key is in his journal.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyMay 11th 2008, 3:09 am

The party was great but Rockhopper is gone now. ;)
Back to top Go down
TemporaryComrade45
Citizen
Citizen
TemporaryComrade45

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 9th 2008, 12:56 pm

yeah hes coming last time i saw him he was sitting next to me then a buch of penguins ran up to him
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 9th 2008, 1:11 pm

ude why do you keep on bumping
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 9th 2008, 7:33 pm

this is an old topic...

May 10th....
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 9th 2008, 9:12 pm

sunning400 wrote:
Nice bump...
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 9th 2008, 9:32 pm

TemporaryComrade45 wrote:
yeah hes coming last time i saw him he was sitting next to me then a buch of penguins ran up to him

yeah then another bump, rofl.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 10th 2008, 12:16 am

So many bumps. I'm beginning to feel car sick 8X

Now that you reminded me of this, I wonder what Rockhopper will bring this time.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 10th 2008, 5:11 am

I'm amazed he has that many infractions and he just joined!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 10th 2008, 9:04 am

ChaoticWaves wrote:
That is called spam and that is very bad to do. :/
(I tried to say it in a non-backseat mod way)

This is called backseat modding. It's a bad thing to do. :/
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 10th 2008, 9:24 am

Can a mod lock this?!Everyone seems to be bumping this.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 10th 2008, 9:27 am

BT06 wrote:
sunning400 wrote:
Nice bump...

no thats not a bump its frm may10th
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:16 pm

Stop bumping this, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper   Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockhopper is here and a new newspaper just for you and me Im glad your here Rockhopper
Page 1 of 1