Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?

Go down 
+8
Dark
Dieg
Hyperhawk
Robo
Skyward Sam
Sonic Boom
Adsertif.
angelnymth
12 posters
AuthorMessage
angelnymth
Drifter
Drifter
angelnymth

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? Empty
PostSubject: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 6th 2008, 11:07 pm

:face: vote here
Take my poll!

so anyways i have questions for u

Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?

i think not but whats ur opinion? :)
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 6th 2008, 11:18 pm

No, they are awesome Disney really never bought clubpenguin for anything except money.... :face:
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 6th 2008, 11:19 pm

One simple word yes. Most of the new clothes they come out with suck, but this last catalog was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 12:37 am

I dont really even care, i dont get why peeps complain about it. So what Disney bought CP, that acutally made it better, from a marketing stand-point.
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 2:17 am

Disney has nothing to do with the game itself. So don't blame them.

And the newer items are just as high in quality as the old ones in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 2:57 am

Ummmm I dress my penguin like a teen,so I dont want childish items.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 8:26 am

No the items are great and Disney is one of the world's most popular companies so cp is getting plenty of users becasue of it
Back to top Go down
angelnymth
Drifter
Drifter
angelnymth

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 10:46 am

i think some of the new items are awesome but disney is certainly not ruining cp
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 11:11 am

flame wrote:
One simple word yes. Most of the new clothes they come out with suck, but this last catalog was pretty good.

Agreed, and I add to that: "The lastest catalog is the best catalog that was released ever".
Back to top Go down
angelnymth
Drifter
Drifter
angelnymth

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 11:37 am

Dark wrote:
flame wrote:

Agreed, and I add to that: "The lastest catalog is the best catalog that was released ever".

I third that :face:
i ❤ the queens crown
so yea
Back to top Go down
angelnymth
Drifter
Drifter
angelnymth

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 9:29 pm

my computers going funny :(

never mind oh and this was a test because it was so don't get upset about this

Last edited by angelnymth on May 7th 2008, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 9:46 pm

Um... your kind a spamming.{Sorry if that was Backseat modding}

I dont typically care for Disney. I say that they are runnining it in a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 9:52 pm

DISNEY DOESN'T EFFECT GAMEPLAY.

What does it take to get that in to people's heads?!

Sorry...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
angelnymth
Drifter
Drifter
angelnymth

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 11:43 pm

jmg11 wrote:
Um... your kind a spamming.{Sorry if that was Backseat modding}

who me? and what is backseat modding?

Egaro wrote:
What does it take to get that in to people's heads?!

I don't know my friend, I don't know
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 7th 2008, 11:52 pm

Disney isn't ruining the game at all.I remember the day when me and afew other friends were at the HQ trying to clam everyone down because they thought Disney was buying CP and renaming it Waddle World.Then I looked it up and thats how I found the actual game(a whole different thing).The game is still as good as ever.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 8th 2008, 5:52 pm

Disney is making it BETTER! There FINANCING it! They dont get to CHOOSE what clothes look like, exept mabye clothes BASED off the company!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 8th 2008, 6:00 pm

Lol, I still want a Mickey Mouse Hat. :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 4:45 am

They never gave that item out yet if they ever will.Disney isn't doing anything to the game except helping it.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 9:59 am

Disney never changed anything CP makes there own clothes Disney doesn't help... :line:
Back to top Go down
angelnymth
Drifter
Drifter
angelnymth

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 11:20 am

adsertif123 wrote:
Disney never changed anything CP makes there own clothes Disney doesn't help... :line:

no cp is run by disney and disney tells them what to do like a manager must listen to his boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin?   Are the new items Disney has made for Little Kids? and are they ruining Club Penguin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1