Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?

Go down 
+2
*I.Bros.*
Egaro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? Empty
PostSubject: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 5:32 pm

The Super Hero Contest continues!!

Super Villains or Super Heroes? Who's better? I guess we'll find out!

Our villains are:

Icatastrophical (I don't think I spelled it right)
Teezer
Legendary Dragon

And our heroes are:

King's Hero
Captain Penguinpants
Super Bunny

So, these six mighty beings will be facing off in the ultimate contest!

Part I- Sled Racing

Each super hero will take on a super villain on the Bunny Hill as follows:

Icatastrophical vs. Super Bunny
Teezer vs. Captain Penguinpants
Legendary Dragon vs. King's Hero

That will be on Monday, May 11, 2008 at 5:00 EST. Take a screeny if you get the twenty coins.

Part II- Find Four

Each super hero will take on a super villain in the Ski Lodge as follows:

Icatastrophical vs. Captain Penguinpants
Legendary Dragon vs. Super Bunny
Teezer vs. King's Hero

That will be on Tuesday, May 12, 2008 at 5:00 EST. Take a screeny of the four in a row.

Part III- Jet Pack Chase

It's a wild ride, super heroes against super villains!! Your goal: to get more points than your opponent. Match-ups as follows:

Icatastrophical vs. King's Hero
Legendary Dragon vs. Captain Penguinpants
Teezer vs. Super Bunny

That will be on Wednesday, May 13, 2008 at 5:00 EST. Take a screeny of your points.

Part IV- Grabbing in the Depths

Aqua Grabber- your goal is to post your screeny of the completed game before your opponent does!! Match-ups as follows:

Icatastrophical vs. Super Bunny
Teezer vs. Captain Penguinpants
Legendary Dragon vs. King's Hero

That will be on Thursday, May 14, 2008 at 5:00 EST. Take a screeny and post here as fast as possible!!

Part V- The Final Showdown

Snowball fights are one of Club Penguin's most interesting games. You'll be on a team with the other heroes/villains (the people on your side). Each of you will have five "lives". If I judge that you have been hit by a snowball, I'll record how many lives you have left. If I shout "name here IS OUT!" You must sit next to me. This will take place at the Dojo.

The team with the most remaining players wins.

Okay, judging on each team's performance in all five events, we will decide who wins: super heroes or super villains.

OUTFIT JUDGING

After that, on Saturday-Sunday, you will be able to judge the outfits, and we'll find out which Super Hero and Super Villain's outfits are best.

I'm still trying to figure out prizes; don't worry, I'll think of something. I'm hoping for a membership, but I don't know how I'll get it...especially since I can't use Prize Rebel. :x
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 5:47 pm

okay thanks for the time!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 6:12 pm

I cannot make Tuesday or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 6:14 pm

Oh, I see a problem...I'll think on it, try to figure it out.

If any of you six are having issues with making those dates, PM me.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 7:31 pm

Hmm, sounds exciting, but what if your opponent isn't there, does that mean they forfeit? :)
Back to top Go down
Boo
Observer
Observer
Boo

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 7:41 pm

I have softball games I need to be at at 5:00 to warm up pitching Tuesday and Thursday.

Boo :sun:

Yeah, I'm a pitcher.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 7:43 pm

On Tuesday I have something from 4-6 and should be gone from 8:00 in the morning and home around 6:45 PM. Wednesday I have something from about 4:00 to 5:00. I should leave about 3:15 PM- possibly won't be home since 8, and I should get back around 6.

;) Just tellin muh schedule.
Back to top Go down
Boo
Observer
Observer
Boo

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 11th 2008, 7:48 pm

So, so far, Egaro, you need to change the times on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Boo :sun:

My softball games are about um, carry the one, two hours long... wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 12th 2008, 9:33 am

I think I can make it!Anyway what day and time is the final showdown?!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 12th 2008, 7:25 pm

:face:
Sorry, the Monday one also seemed to be in the way for me. DARN! I missed it. :( Stupid play practice pick-ups.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 12th 2008, 10:26 pm

Boo isn't there, what do I do, race? :XD:
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 12th 2008, 10:46 pm

I think i missed it, didnt I...
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? EmptyMay 12th 2008, 10:50 pm

Erm did the sled racing challenge start already?!If it did........I missed it!
Edit:I noticed something,what server we will be challenging on?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?   The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Hero Contest- Super Villains or Super Heroes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: