Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DragCave Beginners Guide

Go down 
+3
Fender 159
Hyperhawk
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

DragCave Beginners Guide Empty
PostSubject: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptyMay 13th 2008, 11:17 pm

Alot of you have been asking "how do I get eggs?" or "how do I log on?" and now I have your answers.
The DragCave Beginners Guide

1. What is DragCave?
DragCave is a place for people to obtain dragon eggs and get them to hatch.They can be a hatchling,egg,or an adult.It gets alot of people addicted to it and Eggs will appear every hour on the hour.For example,each egg will appear at 9:00,10:00,11:00,and so on.If you see eggs beyond this time, it is because not all of the eggs were taken yet.You have to get click an egg fast to get it but before you do this you need an account.

2. Creating an Account/Logging in
To create an account, go to http://dragcave.ath.cx/
and click "take one".Then fill out all of the registration information and verify your account by going to your E-mail.Now you are ready for DragCave!Return to the homepage and click "get yours" to log in.Then return to the cave at every hour for your first egg!

3. Raising an Egg
Now that you have followed everything above, you are ready to raise an egg!First of all,throw your egg in your signature by going to "view your scroll" on the homepage,then clicking "Get Code" next to the egg you are trying to get the code from.Copy the 3rd option and paste it in your signature on the forums.If you can't see it in your signature go to "Profile" at the top of the forums,then click Prefrences.Click on the Yes box next to "Always show my signature" and then go to Signature.Save it and your egg should be noticed.If it is still not,under each post you make is an Option section.Check the "Attatch Signature" box.Now you need alot of views(not unique) to get your egg into its hatching,hatchling,and mature stage.If you want your egg hatched quickly then you should post alot(with the egg in your signature) and be active.Then people will notice your egg and it should be clicked on.Within afew days you should have your new hatchling,matured hatchling, or Dragon.If you just had an egg that hatched,keep getting it views!Just don't refresh the egg or it will become sick. ;)
Once your egg becomes a hatchling,go to your scroll and click Actions next to the egg you want to edit.Click "Name" and give your hatchling a name.If the ink washes off the scroll it is because that name is already taken.Good luck with your new dragons!

Hope this helps everyone!

------------------------------------------------------
This guide is for all beginners.This follows to Waddle's guide.
I'm not sure if this is a copy or not,I have no idea what Waddle put but if it is lock it. :)
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptyMay 14th 2008, 1:29 am

Waddle5008 already posted a guide like this. :/
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptyMay 14th 2008, 6:12 pm

This is for begginers though and I looked at Waddle's guide.I have alot of info covered that he doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
Fender 159
Drifter
Drifter
Fender 159

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptyMay 17th 2008, 6:14 pm

it doesnt work! i think i ruined it all. because im not reciing the email! can someone recive it for me?
Back to top Go down
Omni
Lurker
Lurker
Omni

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:23 pm

Talk about egg spam. Good guide for newbs.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 11:40 pm

so you brought this back up chao? i remember when you first posted it. im not a begginer anymore, i started in like february or march. i havent been going on often though. i only go on if they get a new breed of dragon.
Back to top Go down
Vodkaa
Lurker
Lurker
Vodkaa

Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 11:50 pm

i juz started..umm, pls click my eggs
DragCave Beginners Guide OVNh

DragCave Beginners Guide RGMj

DragCave Beginners Guide RGSv

DragCave Beginners Guide Srgo

Click them so that they can grow! CLICK~
Back to top Go down
Vodkaa
Lurker
Lurker
Vodkaa

Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 12:55 am

Click my hatchlings n eggs!!

Hatchlings ~
DragCave Beginners Guide OVNh
DragCave Beginners Guide RGMj
DragCave Beginners Guide RGSv
DragCave Beginners Guide Srgo

Egg(s)~
DragCave Beginners Guide 3G7K

Thanxx if u clicked :shy:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 1:40 pm

Bumped and locked. ;)

By a post that was deleted, not Omni's.
~Screamkitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragCave Beginners Guide   DragCave Beginners Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

DragCave Beginners Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-