Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more time!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 14th 2008, 4:33 pm

Im gonna ask one more time for someone to make me an avatar and sig because everyone ignores me since im not balla, and I know that beacause we both posted a request at the same time and she got like a million people trying to make her one and everyone ignored my request.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 14th 2008, 4:42 pm

NGJR.88 wrote:
Im gonna ask one more time for someone to make me an avatar and sig because everyone ignores me since im not balla, and I know that beacause we both posted a request at the same time and she got like a million people trying to make her one and everyone ignored my request.

I would do it but I don't know how you want t if you gave me the link to the render it would be nice
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 14th 2008, 4:44 pm

I really really dont want to be mean but you dont trace the renders very well, no offense, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 14th 2008, 5:29 pm

NGJR.88 wrote:
I really really dont want to be mean but you dont trace the renders very well, no offense, seriously.
Just one thing I became much better in GFX while you were not here :P look at my sig for example
and I can cut out much better now cause I learned the power of the antialias
:Up: and my renders are not traced they are cut out with the magic wand
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 15th 2008, 5:31 pm

alright make me one than please but dont tell me you did a lot to your sig because I saw somone give you that stock and you didnt do much to it.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 15th 2008, 5:35 pm

NGJR.88 wrote:
alright make me one than please but dont tell me you did a lot to your sig because I saw somone give you that stock and you didnt do much to it.

You don't even know what I did to my sig and as I said please give me the render
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 15th 2008, 6:10 pm

Umm... I saw someone give you the stock in a post and you just added sine kight and color effect and added text, I can't find a good render make it iron man please.:]
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 15th 2008, 6:18 pm

NGJR.88 wrote:
Umm... I saw someone give you the stock in a post and you just added sine kight and color effect and added text, I can't find a good render make it iron man please.:]

I use PDN and you may easily do that with gimp but it's not the same with PDN
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 15th 2008, 9:34 pm

watever, you gonna make the sig or not, adsertif might do it if you chose not to, he made one a while back but he put Bam on it not NGJR.88 and it wasnt just Bam it was the name iBam. Im not sure if he wasnted it or not but he said he could get convinced.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 15th 2008, 10:18 pm

Be patient I'm gonna start doing it
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! EmptyMay 16th 2008, 11:15 pm

Thanks. Do you use c4d's now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One more time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time!!!   One more time!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

One more time!!!
Page 1 of 1