Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK!   Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK! EmptyMay 18th 2008, 6:00 pm

Hobby:Being more like me, and less like you.
Humor: jokes?
Other:
Hello, I've updated my bio thread just to update my profile, bwell I'm young mature, and active to the forum. I'm a professional Actor and I love the internet for one reason only: To intereact with friends.I quit CP a while ago, but I go on when special dates occur. I'm a RuneScape fan and a FiestaOnline fan.To honestly tell you the truth I don't like CP so much :/ but I still play and I go to fansite forums. I have a fast computer,and I'm bad at GFX but I'm a lot more interested in game programming, Although I never found the right software to do it. and I never wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK!   Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK! EmptyMay 18th 2008, 6:11 pm

Runescape got ruined. :( But I don't like CP, that much, either. :) Nice bio, though.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK!   Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK! EmptyMay 18th 2008, 6:45 pm

Thank You Argie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK!   Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pmanlol. Updated Bio. LOOK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: