Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail! Empty
PostSubject: The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!   The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail! EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:32 pm

Today, Mail and I went boating! OMG, so fun.

So, he picked me up and we got his sister's friend, then we went to Lake Norman and got their boat, the...uh...unnamed. :P

So, we went out and swam for a while. We had a water gun fight, and Mail, his brother and I all had the working water guns, so it was kinda pointless.

Then, tubing!!! :D That was really fun. The first time, I went with Mail. Nothing weird happened--a couple bumps, but that was it.

The second time around, Mail slipped off on a wave, and I lost balance and kinda half-flipped. I lost my bathing suit...8X Don't begin to imagine. Thank goodness I found it.

Third time, went by myself. Normal ride; I sang. :P Ew.

Fourth and final time--my arms were really sore, and on a wave, I lost grip completely and went flying. Both him and his mom were looking at the front...I think...and it took the boat a while to turn back. After that, I really didn't feel like tubin' anymore, lol.

I got to drive the boat, too, with Mail's sister and her friend in the back. Rofl, they were swerving back and forth kinda fast and screaming. :P

So, we had fun. We watched a couple of stupid YouTube videos...

I love potatoes
They're so versatile!
You can boil 'em
You can fry 'em

Junk like that. :P And Cake or Death...

So, it was fun. :Shy:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!   The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail! EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:34 pm

Whoa! Awesome day, how high did you fly?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!   The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail! EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:38 pm

Looks like you had an awesome day I'm sure nobody would like toeat you know that you're wet
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!   The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail! EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:41 pm

Lol, this eggroll is mildly dry now. :P

I have no idea. I'm just glad I didn't smack on my back...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!   The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eggroll's Day- Boating with Mail!
Page 1 of 1