Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finaly ! home sweet home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Finaly ! home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Finaly ! home sweet home   Finaly ! home sweet home EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 6:13 pm

On the past weeks i was on a touristic trip to sweden and Paris with my mom for 2 weeks ago , at first i was happy but after the first week my sister was bankrupt cause she payed for some of the things we bought from sweden *points to mom* :face: anyway i had lots of fun , learned a little bit of Swedish and French , went to the Louvre and bought about 10 wii games =].
Back to top Go down
.:Goo Mad:.
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
.:Goo Mad:.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Finaly ! home sweet home   Finaly ! home sweet home EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 6:15 pm

Bonjour, yeaz I take French so I know lotz. Did you see anything cool like The Champs Elysees? Were the custards good too? Im sure they were :P Glad your back hope your trip was fun.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Finaly ! home sweet home   Finaly ! home sweet home EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 6:26 pm

Thanks =] i only went to the Eiffel tower , the Louvre , disney land and shopped at the chanzeleze or however you spell that thing :P and its forbidden to eat non-hallal meat in islam so i never really bought/ate prepared food so i just ate french fries for days XD.

BTW can you recommend some good French learning CDs/Books ? i want to learn more of it its an interesting languish =D
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Finaly ! home sweet home   Finaly ! home sweet home EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 7:50 pm

I hope you enjoyed it!

The best thing I can recommend is teaching. That's the best way to learn. For me, in England, as France is the nearest country, we learn French.

So that's the way I've learned, and I find it so much easier than a CD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finaly ! home sweet home   Finaly ! home sweet home Empty

Back to top Go down

Finaly ! home sweet home
Page 1 of 1