Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. Empty
PostSubject: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:37 pm

Walmart is tied with Flubby and Jake for the most cast off votes.

But Walmart has the best signature there and Boom has 3 votes and she has the 2nd best sig there.

Last edited by Ramza on May 28th 2008, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:42 pm

Its true.
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:48 pm

I appreciate the support, but you get what you ask for. Most GFX-ers are more likely to vote for the people who were more active and more popular (Or in this case not vote for those people, and vote for the people they want to lose.) whether or not those people have the best signature or not. And since I'm not that popular on the forums, it pretty much goes without saying. I don't think mine was the best sig in the pack, but I did expect to at least get through the first round. It's just a competition, and I didn't expect to win anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:50 pm

Cj has no votes for example, not saying that his is bad (it's just in the middle).

Just because he's an Admin.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:50 pm

Walmart wrote:
I appreciate the support, but you get what you ask for. Most GFX-ers are more likely to vote for the people who were more active and more popular (Or in this case not vote for those people, and vote for the people they want to lose.) whether or not those people have the best signature or not. And since I'm not that popular on the forums, it pretty much goes without saying. I don't think mine was the best sig in the pack, but I did expect to at least get through the first round. It's just a competition, and I didn't expect to win anyway.
\

I hope that doesnt happen. Its a gfx competition not a popularity contest people..

And wall I do believe it is best of the pack..alhough both of our sigs werent the best of ours anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:52 pm

Ramza wrote:
Cj has no votes for example, not saying that his is bad (it's just in the middle).

Just because he's an Admin.
Cj has no votes because of a glitch that made the poll laggy I made a new thread with another poll anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.   EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp. Empty

Back to top Go down

EPIC Voting Fail in Nooby GFX Comp.
Page 1 of 1