Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?

Go down 
+3
Dobby
Giatekla
AlterBlade
7 posters

Should I go to Frtania?
Yes
Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Bar_left38%Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Bar_right
 38% [ 3 ]
No
Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Bar_left62%Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Bar_right
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Empty
PostSubject: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 6:15 pm

We are in a small crisis right now.Our owner Dark hasn't been on in around 3 - 4 days and this house is hardly active anymore.We are slowly losing members,posts,and activity.I don't know what else to do except switch.It may be our only option.What should we do?
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 6:17 pm

I have a temptation to go to Frtania myself.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 6:18 pm

If the poll gets one more vote I am taking my threads(I mean making them again in Frtania if not already made) and moving to Frtania.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 6:21 pm

Why?

You were p*ssed at Hyperhawk when she left...but you don't care yourself?

Anyway Dark's having the biggest exams of his life, the most important during school..and you just expect him to be on all the time??

We're the second most active forum...and the houses aren't that important either...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 6:29 pm

It's a good personal place to me.Anyways,1 more vote is needed for Yes before I leave. ;)
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 6:50 pm

Traitor
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 7:09 pm

Umm... Will i think im gonna join Frtania too, Also Chaotic.. why did you PM Me about me clicking yes here... Just go if you want too.. But if chaotic goes.. I Go too..
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 29th 2008, 8:34 pm

Very well then,I will make my final message momentarily.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 30th 2008, 1:28 pm

People need to concentrate on their exams.
I once had exams,I found people saying that I am inactive so I always was on rather than studying hardly.
Then I got bad marks,man chao don't leave.
We can all keep this house running if we all work together and all post a lot.
Make threads,maybe add new sigs for the gallery.
Please guys don't leave!!
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 30th 2008, 1:42 pm

I'm never going to Frtania and that's final!

There's nothing special about Frtania, except there are red penguins! And Latona is magical and I bet you that we can do anything with magic and all Frtania can do is be red! They are just red, ok? Don't move there! Don't make there be a Latona Great Depression just because of the house war and just because Latona is "unpopular!"

Please, I beg you. All you're going to do is make Latona less popular and soon nobody will be here, except a few faithful members! Why can't you just please tell more people to join here?

OR

Instead, just stay here and be a faithful member! I mean, wasn't Harry Potter faithful to Gryffindor??

We can't have Latona as the "unpopular" house. Frtania is burning hot (kinda explains why they are red) with people!

giatekla
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 30th 2008, 1:48 pm

Let's save this house,all of us working together.
All Latona members can help!
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 31st 2008, 1:20 am

I don't really think we should leave. IF the wizards do close down, I'll go to Frtania.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? EmptyMay 31st 2008, 12:37 pm

You're free to leave, Its really your choice if you wanna switch to another place, But I just want to ask one question, How Exactly do you expect this House to be active if All of you started leaving to other Houses just because they're more Active ?! :| .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?   Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark is gone/Latona is falling apart!Is this the end for Latona?We need help!....or we can switch?
Page 1 of 1