Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt   Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt EmptyJune 6th 2008, 6:01 pm

This is Club Penguin Planet's 2008 Summer Item Hunt

Information:
There are 9 Club Penguin items hidden.
You will find the CP items on the Club Penguin Planet Forum.

Rules:
Do not cheat, if you cheat you will be disqualified from the contests.
Once you find all the items you must PM Cj with each link to where you found the Eggs.
The first one to PM Cj with all the links will win.

Prizes:
1st Place - Will recieve a new signature,a badge,and a "Winner" rank

2nd Place- Will recieve a badge and a "Winner" rank
3rd Place-Will receive a contest winner rank.

My Contest is finally opened,Eh??Well,I haven't hidden none of these items yet until I see a lot of active users on so that they can play too.

Thanks to Egaro for the idea.

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt1- Archived to a topic about things you don't wanna get, you'll find a little grill; ten more to get!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt2- Two C's and a hyphen, on a number 12 that's flipped, a topic on an art has a secret not to skip.

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt3- A long time ago, a penguin went to space; when a cow wishes goodbye, you'll find a shell near a face!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt4- By a hyper dragon, in a place that you now are, your fourth reward will be found; a-floating, right you are!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt5- Equality for Club Penguin is what these penguins want; if you've found this umbrella, you may just have a shot!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt6- Inside an update, four-month book, a tip will give you something good; be sure to take a look!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt7- A sporty catalog this time, and now it's for boys, just take where it was before; that's your seventh find!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt8- Ice cream is delicious, as I'm sure you will find, in a dark and recent update, it is almost time!!

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt Scavengerhunt10- The hardest search of all begins in a Shadow locked on up; half 100 places it could be, just keep up the search!! Click your find and you will know where you must end; but beware, cheater, for you may meet a sticky end.
Back to top Go down

Cj's Summer Scavenger Hunt
Page 1 of 1