Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Costume King's Biography!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Costume King's Biography! Empty
PostSubject: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! EmptyJune 11th 2008, 5:03 pm

Hey everyone, here is my biography :D

Internet History:

At the beginning of spring break '07, my friend told me about Club Penguin. I wasn't really interested, so I never bothered checking it out. 4 days later, on April 7th, my aunt told me about it. I guess my cousin played at the time. So I went home that day and made my first penguin: Snowball423.

For the first 2 months, I only played Club Penguin. In June, I saw that one of my buddies was on the server "Mittens". His name was Jax O Lantern. He was in an igloo, so I searched all the open ones. I finally found him, in an igloo that belonged to a penguin named "Chewit Dude". I asked Chewit to be my buddy, and he accepted. All 3 of us then went to play Find Four, where a mob of people surrounded Chewit. I was curious who he was, so I looked him up on Google.

I came across his website, and that summer started hanging out on his dribble. I also became friends with Lackilester and spent time on his bribble. In August, I made a new penguin named "Costumeking". Shortly after that, I stopped being as active on Chewit's site and bribble.

In December '07, I was looking at Chewit's site, and I read a post about his forums. I decided to join, and by the beginning of February, I was a mod there.

In early March, I saw some people on Chewit's forums talking about CPP. I registered here as "Snowball". I was only active for a week, then left. About a week ago, I re-registered as my other penguin's name, Costume King.

Well, that is my internet bio. I'll add my personal bio later on. Thanks for reading it :D
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 8:10 pm

cool. i know u posted it a while ago, but nobody ever responded. so, i read it. nice job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 8:23 pm

LOL- I don't think it's very normal for an ADULT to tell you about a multiplayer-game for ages 6-14.. but can be playable for all ages.. Payton Bice
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 8:24 pm

Nice Bio CK. Too bad chewits banned forever.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! EmptyMarch 17th 2009, 1:18 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
LOL- I don't think it's very normal for an ADULT to tell you about a multiplayer-game for ages 6-14.. but can be playable for all ages.. Payton Bice
:snomanthegreat

My cousin played it :P

Wow, this is really outdated. Nobody cared about me when I posted this a while ago :veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 12:11 pm

Good Ol' Chewit Dude's Bribble. It was fun on Hola's too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costume King's Biography!   Costume King's Biography! Empty

Back to top Go down

Costume King's Biography!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: