Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Band Confirmed for Wii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Rock Band Confirmed for Wii Empty
PostSubject: Rock Band Confirmed for Wii   Rock Band Confirmed for Wii EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 1:25 am

(I'm not gonna give the link to the article because it might be considered advertising)

This article states that Rock Band will be released for Wii but it probably won't be out until 2009.

Quote :
Today, a post-earnings-report conference call held by Electronic Arts revealed the existence of a Wii version of Rock Band, developed by Guitar Hero creators Harmonix.

I'm not gonna get it since I already have the PS2 version but it looks like a lot of users here wanted to know if it was coming out for Wii.

Quote :

Riccitiello's comments confirm the existence of the Wii Rock Band and the fact that it will be released in the 12 months after April 1, when EA's 2009 financial year begins.

That just says it won't come out until 2009.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Rock Band Confirmed for Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Band Confirmed for Wii   Rock Band Confirmed for Wii EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 1:28 am

I have a wii and a ps2 , and i already have rock band for ps2 but, WOW.
I didnt think they would do it. btw i think if its gonna be 2009, then people arent really gonna buy it. Im pretty sure.

Nice find.
Back to top Go down

Rock Band Confirmed for Wii
Page 1 of 1