Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kant Sbells Shop

Go down 
+5
Mickey4741
Ghost
*I.Bros.*
cory
xVx iMurk xVx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 3:04 am

Is mine done?
Back to top Go down
Croc(Wolfie)
Lurker
Lurker
Croc(Wolfie)

Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 6:25 pm

KANT SBELL IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND ALSO WE'RE GONNA START A FORUM FOR CROCODILE SWAMP BUT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT ON A LIVE CHAT COME ON STARFUSION NOW IF YOU CAN I WON'T ADVERTISE IT BUT YOU KNOW IT...ITS A PICZO.COM SO JUST ADD A STARFUSION. IN FRONT OF PICZO.COM

*SORRY FOR CAPS! LOL*

AND ALSO I REALLY NEED YOU TO SEE THIS MESSAGE AND ANSWER IT:

Hey Kant Sbell I Know i got banned on "Cory" For Some Reason But Can You Still Make My Design Please? I Can Give you the credits on this account And also we really needed it today but since it isnt done can you finish it on thursday??? or the the LATEST;Friday? Please Kant? Oh And Also Kant I:

1. PMed You The Stuff Qazar Made On StarFusion Forums. -He Made 1 But He's Making More Soon!

2. Made You An Admin On StarFusion Forums.

Anyway Please Kant Have The Crocodile Done By Early Thursday Or The Latest Friday I Am Sorry to rush You But I hope you can.

Also Kant Please Take A Look At Your PMs On StarFusion Forums And Reply Back Rating Qazar's Drawing...

1 more thing...Please Don't Forget finish my order as soon as possible And PM Me the link to it on StarFusion Forums I Don't Want you to put it here cause people may steal it but if you have to put it here put some kinda mark on it that says COPYRIGHT! Or something...but gimmie the original one on starfusion forums PM I'll be waiting!...oh and i promise you'll get the credits for it.

And your supposed to finish mine first...right?
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 9:33 pm

STOP POSTING THE SAME THING Croc!
Back to top Go down
Croc(Wolfie)
Lurker
Lurker
Croc(Wolfie)

Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 10:25 pm

S0rry its just that he might have not read it cause he never replied to it. :sigh:
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2008, 8:44 am

Is mine done?
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2008, 1:36 pm

I'd like to cancel my order for now until I get more credits, I'm saving up. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kant Sbells Shop   Kant Sbells Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kant Sbells Shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2