Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)

Go down 
+6
Flubby
iJosh
Waddle50008
RTL
Goobenheimer
Egaro
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) Empty
PostSubject: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 1:33 pm

All right, I downloaded a new brush set, used a couple old ones, and got the Wall-E tag a new, space background. :D

I had to redo the whole sig, but I'm happy with it nonetheless.

Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) Walle

Rate and give constrictive criticism.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 1:35 pm

That goes a lot more with the theme of WALL - E. Much better than your last one. 7.5/10

I like the font.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 1:36 pm

Yeah it's better than your other one. 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 1:36 pm

I think it's called Space Age, I thought it would be good to use, it goes well with the futuristic space theme I tried to use.

Thanks!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 1:37 pm

Omg. 10/10. Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 1:47 pm

It just goes so much better with WALL - E than the last one. The last one was too graffiti-ish. :face:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 2:08 pm

Hehe, yeah, it didn't work well, I know...I needed new brushes, and the Lightning Brush Set and Galaxy Brush Set were perfect. :D
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 2:15 pm

i like the fornt alot wered you get it?
9/10
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 2:26 pm

It's from http://dafont.com.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 2:53 pm

woot!
thanks i downloaded it
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 3:17 pm

It needs more appealing effects. I'm not seeing much of a flow, and there isn't any lighting point... I guess its nice that you tried to give it a space look to fit the render though.

6/10.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 3:19 pm

I liked the other one, cool though.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 11:23 pm

Flubby wrote:
It needs more appealing effects. I'm not seeing much of a flow, and there isn't any lighting point... I guess its nice that you tried to give it a space look to fit the render though.

6/10.

I'm kinda new with GFX. :P I'm improving, I hope, at least? I like getting ratings from you, Flubby, you critique well. What kind of effects would you suggest? I don't understand how to use C4Ds yet.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 11:27 pm

Much better than the first one!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 3:28 pm

Lol, what, I can't get a rating? :face: Please? :)

I like getting ratings 1-10...it helps me see what average ratings I get. Right now, I'm around a 7/10.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 4:08 pm

Okay fine, 8/10
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 4:27 pm

Freedom Eggroll wrote:
Flubby wrote:

6/10.

I'm kinda new with GFX. :P I'm improving, I hope, at least? I like getting ratings from you, Flubby, you critique well. What kind of effects would you suggest? I don't understand how to use C4Ds yet.
~Egaro

Well as a begginer you have to start out with more simple effects maybe duplicate the render and then use a filter on it. You should try layer modes they help with making your effects have more appeal.

I can teach you how to make a C4D effect, just pm me if you need some help.

Thanks, Flubby
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 4:31 pm

Filter? And I shall PM you, it would be nice to learn how to actually use a C4D right.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 4:34 pm

A filter is something that gives things a sort of different look you find it on the top bars when your in Gimp/PS. You'll find filters helpful alot.

I personally like these filters - Ripple, Ocean ripple, displace, and pick(don't over do it with this one). Theres alot more good filters you just have to try them all out.

You can use them on C4Ds or stocks/renders, anything that will make the tag look better.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 4:42 pm

Oh, filters! I knew that, I just didn't really think about it until you said "top bar in GIMP". I've only used Gaussian Blur on a duped render, then chosen a Layer Mode, I've never experimented with anything else.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 4:43 pm

Freedom Eggroll wrote:
Oh, filters! I knew that, I just didn't really think about it until you said "top bar in GIMP". I've only used Gaussian Blur on a duped render, then chosen a Layer Mode, I've never experimented with anything else.
~Egaro

Yeah, you should probobally try some out. Filters are a big help.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 6:16 pm

Yes they are!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 4th 2008, 2:05 am

Wow, I really want to see Wall-E. Well, 10/10.
Back to top Go down
gdhs
Observer
Observer
gdhs

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) EmptyJuly 4th 2008, 8:44 am

Sick! 10/10! Make some more! :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)   Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall-E Tag (UPDATED!!)
Page 1 of 1