Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im outta here once again!

Go down 
+9
weirdal204
BT
RR
Waddle50008
AlterBlade
Dr. Dead Dier
KingdomDarkII
gdhs
*I.Bros.*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Im outta here once again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:01 am

What did i do?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:01 am

BlackTop wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
Wow RainbowTop, you finally got one step closer to almost being able to pass yourself off as a person who isn't missing a chromosome.
What makes you feel that that is okay to say? We have feelings, and you obviously don't care. -.-
Well what did you do to make him care? Nothing. As far as I'm concered you're all just one massive clump that types on this forum. That's it. If you were to achive a status like moderatorship then I would care, and probably respect you. But you didn't. You don't have anything that makes me respcet you more then when you joined.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:07 am

Tri-Edge wrote:
BlackTop wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
Wow RainbowTop, you finally got one step closer to almost being able to pass yourself off as a person who isn't missing a chromosome.
What makes you feel that that is okay to say? We have feelings, and you obviously don't care. -.-
Well what did you do to make him care? Nothing. As far as I'm concered you're all just one massive clump that types on this forum. That's it. If you were to achive a status like moderatorship then I would care, and probably respect you. But you didn't. You don't have anything that makes me respcet you more then when you joined.
What did I do to you?

"You don't have anything that makes me respcet you more then when you joined"
I joined before you. ;)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:12 am

BlackTop wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
BlackTop wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
What did I do to you?

"You don't have anything that makes me respcet you more then when you joined"
I joined before you. ;)
Does that matter? No.
It wasn't you that did anything, but your the closest semi-human nearby.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:17 am

Yeah it least your coming back! Why do people fight around here. :S
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:18 am

He's about to be perma'd.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 6:47 am

I don't think this will last for a short time only.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 5:27 pm

He'll be back really soon. He's handling this immaturely.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 5:29 pm

He said he's staying :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im outta here once again!   Im outta here once again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im outta here once again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2