Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Day

Go down 
+5
AlterBlade
Mickey4741
RR
Dark
Egaro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 8:59 pm

I woke up this morning with no desire whatsoever to get outta bed. It was 7:00 when I woke up. I sleep in a bunk with my brother. I tried to get back to sleep, and ten minutes later, my Ragdoll Sealpoint cat, Snuggles, climbed up the ladder and started kneading my face.

That got me up pretty quick.

Today's a Wednesday, so I had swim team practice. I ate cereal...Golden Crisp or something like that, tastes good. Then I slipped on my bathing suit and swimshirt and used CPP until we had to go.

I grabbed my towel and goggles, got in the car, and took the five-minute drive to the public pool. My sister and I put down our towels, I slipped off my swimshirt, and we went over to the Advanced side of the pool.

Now, before I continue, I need to give a quick summary of yesterday:

I went to Jmg's house and we played Burnout Dominator for a while. Then we took out the LEGO Star Wars stuff and set up a scene on this huge sheet of Plexi-Glass he got so we could get the LEGO stuff to stand, and had a life-or-death gameshow in which teams had to compete against each other and eliminate until the vehicle round.

Winning team: Dengar, General Grievous, and Eggroll, my custom minifigure. 8) Sleepy, Scavenger, Blockhead, and G-Whirl, our main Battle Droid characters, survived. Sleepy was supposed to be dead, but he set up a dummy and fake his death. :D I can't kill him off, I wub him.

Anyway, before I get too far away from the pool thing, Jmg and his parents drove me home. It was storming REALLY BAD--huge claps of thunder, lightning lighting the sky--nearly to our house, a huge tree covered half the road while we watched branches come flying off of other trees and some little trees even being uprooted from the ground. There was so much debris blowing everywhere!

Which brings me to my point: debris. It was an outdoor pool--you would not believe the amount of leaves and other junk in the pool.

Killer. We did eight laps of freestyle to warm up, four 100-IMs, and then a race--if you won, you were pretty much done for the day, but if you lost, you had to come back and race until you won.

I lost three times in a row, at which point the coach just stopped. :/ After that, we had to do this really weird race: you had to get with a partner, go into the water, and choose one person to be arms and one to be legs. First time I was legs. I had to hold on to my partners feet and kick while he did the armwork.

We lost that race, and went back and had to do it again, this time with me as arms and "Partner" as legs. It was really hard to do--you just wanted to kick.

We didn't have to race that time, which was good. And then swim team ended and we got in the car.

We're doing a camp for five days at a local church; the camp is called Xtreme Sports. It's really cool-sounding--from the 21st to the 25th.

Now, as if that isn't AWESOME AND UBERLY 1337 enough, one of the trips we do is to The Pit, a really nice Go-Kart place nearby, and the Carolina Traveler is filming there on the same day at the same time we go! That means there's a slight chance that I'll be on TV. o_O How cool is that?!

We got home and my mom told me to each lunch, which I put off to get on CPP. When it was time for me to go again, to Book Club this time, my mom was furious when I said I hadn't eaten.

I smacked together a quick PBJ sandwich and got out the door with it real fast.

We went to the middle school, where the club was hosted at the library. My mom just dropped me off and I had to wait awhile there until the other people showed up.

The librarian's daughter took me to get a soda from--get this--the teacher's lounge. I can guarantee you that this is the only time I'll ever go in there with permission. Catch that? :face:

I got a Sundrop outta the machine and we headed back.

I sat around for awhile again, waiting. Eventually the third and fourth people showed up, and once again, I was the only boy there. :line:

We ate pizza and drank our sodas, then discussed the book, Eleven. It wasn't really that fantastic a book...okay, but it was set up to be a fantastic mystery near the book's beginning and was almost too easy to solve at the end. I didn't particularly like it, definitely not in my favs.

When we finished discussing, I got on the library computer. My mom wouldn't show up again for fifteen minutes yet.

I talked with Tri-Edge for a bit about me stalking him to find out what sticky he had in Forum Help/Suggestions. Oh, btw, Tri-Edge, just to let you know, you can't put mods on your ignore list. :D Then my mom walked in and I left.

We got home and I spent pretty much the rest of the day on the computer.

A few new things here:

The Smiley Contest Winners!- :oh:
:omg:
>:|
-_-
:div:
:dark:

Congrats to all the winners, one of them being my sister. Her smiley, Imperfect, took second place in the contest, and Costume King's took first! Great job to all of you! The others were added because Dark thought they were exceptionally good.

My New Smiley- :Eggroll: Like it? I made it on Flash for Eggroll Designs, my graphics company which I hope to open to my community soon. I want to earn money for that new laptop. I decided having a normal smiley was better than having a sign-off one.

Name Change- I changed my name back to Egaro, nice and plain. :D It's just me, I can't be anything else for too long.

Bolding Posts- I decided to make my posts in bold from now on.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:00 pm

I like your new smiley :P
:dark:
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:03 pm

Thats the longest blog ever and i read it. XD
You wake up pretty early, i just wake up at 10:30-12:00 lol.
But wow, debris and everything, thats harsh.
Love the smiley.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:08 pm

I love your interesting blogs. :P
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:11 pm

RangersRock30 wrote:
Thats the longest blog ever and i read it. XD
You wake up pretty early, i just wake up at 10:30-12:00 lol.
But wow, debris and everything, thats harsh.
Love the smiley.

You have obviously never read my extremely long blogs from when I was in school. :face:

RLY MICKEY U DO! :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:42 pm

I can't believe I read all of that and I skipped some words.Ha,I haven't had a bad storm like that in awhile. :P
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:49 pm

My favorite is :dark: . Very intresting I love reading what you do everyday! ;)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 9:50 pm

Well there goes 5 minutes of my life reading egaro's blog XD
Great blog. Also what is a sundrop??
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 10:00 pm

Sundrop is a Southern soda--the main plant is here in Mooresville, I think.

Lol Mook, STALKA! :face:
~Egaro

Last edited by Egaro on July 9th 2008, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 10:31 pm

Egaro wrote:
Sundrop is a Southern soda--the main plant is here in Mooresville, I think.

Lol Mook, STALKA! :face:
~Egaro

Ive seen those in Jersey.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 9th 2008, 10:33 pm

I mean a Southern soda as in it's generally made/bought in the Southern United States.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 8:13 am

I've never seen a Sundrop, only Sunkist. :D

Great blog Egaro, I read it all. Nice new smiley to.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Day   Good Day EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 7:09 pm

Yep,I stand corrected. -.-

There's a bad storm at my house right now.It's pretty dark over here. :/
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*