Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burnout Paradise.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Burnout Paradise. Empty
PostSubject: Burnout Paradise.   Burnout Paradise. EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:37 pm

I just got this game, yeah i was a bit late with it but I got it for only 40$ for the ps3! Bunches of people still play online and this game will take you 30+hrs to beat..+online.
Its still a great game, the best crashing design ive ever seen. Its amazing how realistically the car gets beat up. Great graphics+great crashing system+pwnage.
Im loving this game so far..I recommend it to a Burnout fan. Especially since its a new adventure because burnout games never had a free roam+no loading world.
The no loading part is sweet and so is the free roam cause you can just bash up youre car and drive for 150+miles, its exciting. :P
Anyone else have this?..for ps3? G.Adams might.

Edit-shoot this should go in media right?...sorry.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Burnout Paradise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnout Paradise.   Burnout Paradise. EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:38 pm

Jmg got Burnout Dominator for PS2. Never heard of that one.

Lol, paradise of death and reigning destruction. :D Sounds like my kind of place.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Burnout Paradise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnout Paradise.   Burnout Paradise. EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 12:39 pm

Lol, yes, its awesome. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burnout Paradise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnout Paradise.   Burnout Paradise. Empty

Back to top Go down

Burnout Paradise.
Page 1 of 1