Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Features Empty
PostSubject: IAMTHEWALRUS OWNAGE!!!!!!!! ~BEDBED   New Features EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 1:20 am

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK ENJOY MY PLEASANT SPAM YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

~BEDBED
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

New Features Empty
PostSubject: New Features   New Features EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 7:56 pm

Hello Penguins!

The new features have definitely stirred up a lot of excitement since they launched successfully yesterday. Your feedback so far has been fantastic and really helpful! I hope you're having fun exploring and trying out the features, and even discovering some that we didn't announce. I heard about a few of them yesterday from some of you!

New Features Igloo-blog2

As soon as the features launched, the team got to work on a few changes based on your comments. The big one they're working on today is with viewing igloos on the map. The team is adding the ability to view igloos you can visit as a list. I'll let you know when it is added!

Thanks for letting us know what you think of all the features--keep the comments coming!

The team is also working on fixing a few bugs. Some of you expressed concern about the green puffle at the Ice Rink and wondered if it's permanent (some of you really liked it too!). Don't worry, the rink will go back to normal soon--so enjoy the green puffle while it's there! There's a bug with the Ice Rink right now, and when it's fixed you'll be able to play hockey again!

I'll post more updates as they come in!

Until then...waddle on!

-The Club Penguin Team
Back to top Go down

New Features
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: Game Updates-
Jump to: